Holland Flight Ease

eagletwo

I have been trying to book flights for the past two week for a trip that starts in Seattle and returns in August. Ever time I enter all the information and get to the last page to book, I get an error message. Called Holland twice and had the same results. Any ideas on what to do?

21 minutes ago, rodndonna said:

maybe try another browser and/or machine (tablet, laptop etc).

What is the error?

Thanks, but I have tried on my laptop, IPAD, work computer, wife's laptop.  Same problem.  You get an error message "We are unable to prcess your request.  Please try again later or call us at the number listed on the page for assistance. 877-932-4259"

When you call the number, the people at Holland are getting the same error message when they try to make the reservation.

I was getting the same error message. I had to switch from using Microsoft Edge to Chrome. Then, I deleted my departure airport from under our names and retyped it. When I selected the "Book and Manage Flight" button, I didn't get the error message and the flight booking page came up.

Did you use a TA to book the cruise?

I've had issues similar (slow speed, not loading the page, unable to complete, etc) and I end up emailing the TA with the Flight Ease flight info and she ends up booking it. 

3 hours ago, FlaMariner said:

Did you use a TA to book the cruise?

I've had issues similar (slow speed, not loading the page, unable to complete, etc) and I end up emailing the TA with the Flight Ease flight info and she ends up booking it. 

Thanks.  I was on the phone with my TA this morning and he had the same issue and error message using Polar Online, which is how air is booked with Holland and Princess for a TA. He has been on hold for the last hour and thirty minutes with Holland trying to speak with someone in the air department.

1 hour ago, High Flyer said:

I booked direct with HAL Flight Ease 10 days ago.... no problem.  Tried to view it today and I got the error message.  I'll try again later this week.

Last week I kept getting the error message, but about 2 hours ago was able to penetrate their defences and check if pricing had gone down.   It hadn't.

• Haha 1

I have found the flight ease website to be very challenging. Word of caution, if you book flight ease flights via travel agent the agent will have to call on your behalf for any questions related to your flight. It’s incredibly frustrating. 

Different type problem, but since this about FlightEase, I'll ask here...

Booked return air on the website a few days ago. Simple and easy.

Now that I'm ready to book the outbound date, is there a work-around to do it on line? Or do I have to call now that it says "looks like you don't need an outbound flight" as I only previously booked the return? Am currently on hold 1+ hour with FlightEase, but thought I'd jump in here and ask!

I've been having this issue for months.  I initially thought it was because I had two different cruises booked and that the wires had gotten crossed.  Nope.  Cruise #1 has long since been completed and still getting the error message.  I've tried every browser, deleting and reentering info, clearing cookies and history etc., etc.   The only thing that works for me consistently is trying very, very late or very, very, early (thank you insomnia).  I've also had occasional success going through the navigator app.  There I've gotten an error message that says my flight schedules are being updated and gives me an option to choose different flights.  I can do this without impacting existing flights.  It just lets me see what flights are available.  It is extremely frustrating.  Since so many folks are experiencing this and calling about it, it's pretty hard to believe both that HAL could be unaware of the issue and that no effort to correct this has been made.  

The only workaround that has ever succeeded for me (using Chrome) is when I get the error message I hit the 'reload page' button (the one at top left of chrome page).  Hit it hard and often.  Sometimes it works!

We were booked with HAL Flightease by our TA flying to/from Europe. HAL cancelled our flights. Our TA tried to sort it out & had no luck. She said HAL's FlightEase was a mess and suggested we book our own air which we did, at a higher cost. Good luck.

• Like 1

A good friend and his wife booked through FlightEase for European roundtrip for this summer, 5 months ago. Just discovered that even though they paid for round trip, only the return trip was booked and no flight over. HAL representatives have no explanation as to how this happened or where their money for round trip went nor, after ongoing phone calls, do they seem concerned or even interested in helping. I would NEVER use HAL FlightEase after seeing how this couple is being treated.

My sister and her husband are on a cruise in Europe in late May.  They booked and paid for flights through flight ease in February.  Up until 30 days before the first flight, she could see the reservation on both HAL and America Airlines.  On day 29, HAL error message and no American Airlines reservation.  It is as if HAL never ticketed the flights so American cancelled the reservation.  Calls to HAL have produced produced various explanations but no flight information.  There are pre/post cruise travel plans that will need to be adjusted if there is a schedule change. It is now 15 days from their original departure date and STILL nothing from Holland America.  Booking independent flights at this late date would cost thousands extra and is really not an option. 

We booked our airfare to Amsterdam RT in late February and paid in full at that time. Last Thursday night I noticed in my United App that the trip was gone. I called United and they said there was no reservation. It was exactly 30 days out from our trip. I believe that is when HAL is supposed to pay United. Fortunately we have a great PCC who was able to resolve the issue within 2 hours on Friday morning. If I used Flight Ease I would be checking my flights everyday to make sure everything is correct. 

• Like 1

People need to monitor the VIEW eTicket 

under the Manage Your Flight section on

the website. 

If a ticket number is displayed, you know HAL has paid the airline for your flight, and the airline has issued your tickets. 

I bought a ticket through Flight Ease on Sunday, clicked on the Request Early Ticketing, and it was there the next day. 

I wouldn’t wait for the process to work it’s way automatically. Until you have a ticket number, your reservation is only that. A reservation. 

C385B121-0EA0-444E-8B85-F7146B3A2476.png

Edited by BEAV

3 minutes ago, BEAV said:

People need to monitor the VIEW eTicket 

under the Manage Your Flight section on

the website. 

If a ticket number is displayed, you know HAL has paid the airline for your flight, and the airline has issued your tickets. 

I bought a ticket through Flight Ease on Sunday, clicked on the Request Early Ticketing, and it was there the next day. 

I wouldn’t wait for the process to work it’s way automatically. Until you have a ticket number, your reservation is only that. A reservation. 

C385B121-0EA0-444E-8B85-F7146B3A2476.png

My PCC booked the flight so I didn't have the early ticketing option. 

@BEAV  Unfortunately the Manage Flight button has produced the following error message for almost 2 weeks.  I am on hold with HAL (1 3/4 hours so far) to try and get a ticket number/airline locator for the flights.

• The air itinerary you are trying to retrieve has a schedule change that is not reflected in our system. Your flights will be updated shortly so please check back later for updated information." 

Yep, us too.  BA has canceled one third of their flights, including our connecting flights. We were not notified of this and just found out when we were booking ground transportation and were told there is no such flight. And of course, it is impossible to speak to FlightEase.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, GaCruzer60 said:

@BEAV  Unfortunately the Manage Flight button has produced the following error message for almost 2 weeks.  I am on hold with HAL (1 3/4 hours so far) to try and get a ticket number/airline locator for the flights.

• The air itinerary you are trying to retrieve has a schedule change that is not reflected in our system. Your flights will be updated shortly so please check back later for updated information." 

That is the exact same message I was receiving before my flights disappeared and still now after I know they are booked. I can see the flights on my United Airlines app. I have verified with United that the reservation is valid so I am good to go. 

Edited by Laminator
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Laminator said:

My PCC booked the flight so I didn't have the early ticketing option. 

I would hope/think your PCC could activate the early ticketing option?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Laminator said:

That is the exact same message I was receiving before my flights disappeared and still now after I know they are booked. I can see the flights on my United Airlines app. I have verified with United that the reservation is valid so I am good to go. 

If you can bring up your res on UA's app/website, look around and see if you can click on a receipt option. If so, that will likely display a ticket number if your res has been paid to UA by HAL and your ticket issued.