Where do I find our Future Cruise Credits?

Sunset329

Like most cruisers, we cancelled several cruises in the past two years. I cancelled one Celebrity cruise which was scheduled to sail in May of 2021. I paid a nonrefundable deposit of $900 for the cruise. When I cancelled the cruise, my travel agent said I would receive Future Cruise Credits from Celebrity even though it was a nonrefundable deposit. We are now ready to cruise again. I have logged into my Celebrity account but have not been able to locate the Future Cruise Credits. I received an email message today from Celebrity stating that the time to use all Future Cruise Credits have been extended. Where do I find the Future Cruise Credits on the Celebrity site?

I don't think there is anywhere to see them.

I tried to find ours a couple of weeks ago and couldn't find anything. Our TA sent me the files she had and I printed those for my records.

Princess has a much more complete profile where I can find everything!  😠

When we were issued FCCs for our multiple cancelled =X= cruises last year, the primary person (my DW) on each of those bookings received an email with the details regarding the awarded FCCs once they had been processed which usually took 4-6 weeks if I remember correctly. I would have thought the #1 person on your booking(s) would have received them as well.

However, we booked directly through Celebrity using a CVP rather than going through a TA. As others have mentioned if person #1 didn't receive an email(s), your TA should have received that information or at least have access to it.

I also had a number of them and found you can just ask your Travel Agent if booked with one and they can run a report showing all open FCC's.   I found 3 this way.

I've also been told that if booked with Celebrity the agent can also run a report.

The report shows the FCC # an the dollar amount of each.

20 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

I also had a number of them and found you can just ask your Travel Agent if booked with one and they can run a report showing all open FCC's.   I found 3 this way.

I've also been told that if booked with Celebrity the agent can also run a report.

The report shows the FCC # an the dollar amount of each.

Jim thanks for the tip.  I will call Celebrity and get them to run a report.

On 6/1/2022 at 3:04 PM, chamima said:

I don't think there is anywhere to see them.

I tried to find ours a couple of weeks ago and couldn't find anything. Our TA sent me the files she had and I printed those for my records.

Princess has a much more complete profile where I can find everything!  😠

Just now, FrankZ2010 said:

I agree with you.

Celebrity website is awful. Princess Air allows you to make changes on line compared to having to call Celebrity Air and wait, and wait etc.

Overall, everything else is much more straight forward on the Princess site.

22 hours ago, TeeRick said:

Jim thanks for the tip.  I will call Celebrity and get them to run a report.

It's really worth it.   I found 3 that I had lost track of.     The website also has a portal where you can apply them yourself to any reservation.