Family of four in Ocean View on Reflection?

tallnthensome

When I booked the Reflection a few days ago on the Reflection for my family of four with two kids I was given an option of few rooms on deck three. The legend shows a black square which is for a single sofa sleeper. Where does the forth person, one of my daughters, sleep? Looks like it sleeps three based on the legend. What am I missing as it doesn't show an upper pullman bed. 

47 minutes ago, Mr. Click said:

Some rooms also have a drop down bed, pullman style.  It should be marked on the deck plan too.

Right, this cabin though and others around it that were offered only has the black square. No Pullman symbol like other cabins on upper floors. 

28 minutes ago, Guppy99 said:

if the sofa is a full size pull out, it's intended for two.

The sofa bed we had in our Reflection cabin did not fold out nor was it a trundle design. 

There may be room for a roll away but it would block access to the bathroom and cabin door so that wouldn't work. 

Celebrity's res system shows that these Deck 3 outside cabins with the sofa bed can handle 4 adults. Not sure how it's done.

Reminds me of the M class FV cabins which are rated for 5 passengers. Not sure how it's done. 

1 hour ago, tallnthensome said:

Right, this cabin though and others around it that were offered only has the black square. No Pullman symbol like other cabins on upper floors. 

Then I would check with Celebrity.   I know the sleep sofas we have seen were double size but not a great idea for sleeping two kids.

Are the third/fourth rates that much lower right now than 1st/2nd? In my experience they aren't lately. Have you considered two connecting cabins? You can just treat it like one room with two bedrooms, and then everyone has a bed,

16 minutes ago, SusieV said:

Are the third/fourth rates that much lower right now than 1st/2nd? In my experience they aren't lately. Have you considered two connecting cabins? You can just treat it like one room with two bedrooms, and then everyone has a bed,

Checked two adjoining ocean view cabins ..... was about $600 more for two cabins . Kids will be 24 and 16 at the time. Normally I'm not cheap with my cruises but I am also trying to do a second cruise in August after the March 2024 cruise. This is still an option at $600. 

11 minutes ago, mahdnc said:

There are inside cabins and balcony cabins that are clearly furnished for 4 people (e.g sofa bed + upper bed).  Just no outside ones.

Correct, that is the way I see the deck plans as well. 

18 minutes ago, tallnthensome said:

Checked two adjoining ocean view cabins ..... was about $600 more for two cabins . Kids will be 24 and 16 at the time. Normally I'm not cheap with my cruises but I am also trying to do a second cruise in August after the March 2024 cruise. This is still an option at $600. 

When you said kids I envisioned little ones. I would never sail with 4 adult sized people in an ocean view. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, tallnthensome said:

Given their ages...maybe consider a veranda for you and the kids across the hall in an inside.

• Like 1