So I understand with CWC gone for current bookings…,

Virginia100

That after final payment any reduction in price due to current sales cannot be repriced with additional OBC credit bring added. For me my June 10 reservation did not qualify for any repricing under the current 60% off second person sale. Lost $400. Not good.

Luckily all my cruises until the end of the year are still covered under Cruise With Confidence.  I was able to get price matches for 2 of the 3.   The third I actually got on the last day prior to final payment and they refunded the amount I had over paid a couple days before. 

2 hours ago, Virginia100 said:

That after final payment any reduction in price due to current sales cannot be repriced with additional OBC credit bring added. For me my June 10 reservation did not qualify for any repricing under the current 60% off second person sale. Lost $400. Not good.

Did you actually loose $400 or were you just not able to get a further reduction?

39 minutes ago, 39august said:

I thought CWC was extended until Nov. ?

Covid 19 coverage for a refund if testing positive within 10 days of your cruise and pro-rated refund if testing positive during the cruise was extended to November.

No extension of CWC for cruise fare price drops.