Princess Medallion Hotel

Potstech

Anyone know anything about a hotel in Fort Lauderdale with the Princess logo on it.  DW and friends noticed today as they were leaving their hotel today.  They were going to the Caribbean Princess for their cruisr.

1 hour ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

There was a thread here a couple of years ago about a hotel in FLL that Princess was operating (I think).  It was very short-lived.  I just tried to Google it but could not come up with a good search term.

I think that thread referred to a resort in SoCalif not Florida ... and, yes, it sounded interesting.

Edited by pms4104

Yes there was a Princess Hotel in San Diego Mission Bay years ago.   Also had another hotel some where north of Southern California .  No longer run by Princess. 

1 hour ago, kiwimum said:

Princess had a resort property in the Channel Islands north of LA called Casa Serena.   Part of the property is now a Hampton Inn, other half abandoned.   Drove past it daily.

A thread about it here with pictures for anyone interested. I drove by it a few months ago. What a shame. Property is rotting and rusting away. Should be prime real estate.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2791137-til-today-i-learned-that-princess-owned-a-resort-hotel-in-oxnard-ca-in-the-80s/#comment-61471017

4 hours ago, Potstech said:

Anyone know anything about a hotel in Fort Lauderdale with the Princess logo on it.  DW and friends noticed today as they were leaving their hotel today.  They were going to the Caribbean Princess for their cruisr.

where was 'their hotel'?