Is there a cutoff time when you can print your Set Sail Pass?

26 minutes ago, molly361 said:

That's all

What we have found recently is that "check in" closes 2-3 days before the cruise sails, and after that we have not been able to access boarding passes online. As Biker said, they remain available in the app.

8 minutes ago, Marie51 said:

I’ve been on two cruises recently and never printed anything. I just had the set sail pass on the app, that’s all you really need.

The only risk with that is if you don't have good Internet access or if your phone dies.  Since I have to carry my COVID vaccine card and test results, I'll just carry the printed Set-Sail Pass.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Marie51 said:

I’ve been on two cruises recently and never printed anything. I just had the set sail pass on the app, that’s all you really need.

We also have our set sail pass on our phones but we put them in our wallet on our iphone so we do not need internet to access them.  We also have copies of everything we need in a separate folder on our phone so we can just go picture to picture.

31 minutes ago, rudeney said:

The only risk with that is if you don't have good Internet access or if your phone dies.  Since I have to carry my COVID vaccine card and test results, I'll just carry the printed Set-Sail Pass.

A few years ago, shortly after the app came out, we decided we'd try to do things the "new' way and use the app at the terminal to check in. To be on the safe side, I printed a copy of our Set Sail Pass just in case we needed it. When we go to the terminal, there was no internet service so we could not access the app or our Set Sail Pass. Fortunately, I had the printed copy with me and we were able to check in quicker. What I do now is, I open the Set Sail Pass from the app at home and then take a screen shot and save that to my phone. Now I have a hard copy with me without actually printing it out.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marie51 said:

It's true, but I hate depending on the app to function.  I do like some of the others above mentioned and have it saved to my phone in a manner that requires no internet connection.  I do the same with airplane boarding passes.

Also, if you've ever seen a group of 8 or 10 trying to pull up Set Sail passes (and covid test results) on the same dadgum 2 phones while you're waiting in line behind them . . . well . . . you might think about just bringing paper. 🤣

• Like 1