Available artificial sweeteners on Silhouette sailing from Southampton

gillme

We are taking our first Celebrity cruise in August and would be grateful if anyone could advise what type, name or package colour of the artificial sweeteners onboard.

Many thanks in advance for any response.

Gill and Malcolm 

34 minutes ago, gillme said:

We are taking our first Celebrity cruise in August and would be grateful if anyone could advise what type, name or package colour of the artificial sweeteners onboard.

Many thanks in advance for any response.

Gill and Malcolm 

My last few cruises all the ships had pink and yellow but I was most pleasantly surprised that they had green (trivia, like stevia in the raw). I always bring my own, but I didn't need it. 

I saw the best place to find the Truvia packets was at the buffet beverage stations and Cafe al Bacio on my sailing, it's best to grab some extras there to have with you. There was an overabundance of the pink packets and the yellow packets in the bowls on the tables in the MDR.

3 hours ago, gillme said:

Thanks Peteymil. It’s really the pink ones we hate! I was prepared to bring our own too! 

That is exactly what I would do. I always travel with my choice of artificial sweetener because I've been rudely surprised too many times.

• Like 1

On 7/12/2022 at 6:07 PM, Covepointcruiser said:

Passengers grabbing extra chemical sweeteners cause shortages of certain types.   If you would be likely to grab extras you should bring a supply of your favorite sweetener.

On one ship this year they did not have trivia in  Blu for some reason. The waiter offered to go get some for me during breakfast, but I said no  because I didn't want him to have to run to the main dining room. After that I always grabbed a few extra at lunch for dinner the next day. I wasn't taking them home. I agree that that would be rude

20 hours ago, Peteymil said:

On one ship this year they did not have trivia in  Blu for some reason. The waiter offered to go get some for me during breakfast, but I said no  because I didn't want him to have to run to the main dining room. After that I always grabbed a few extra at lunch for dinner the next day. I wasn't taking them home. I agree that that would be rude

Trivia in Blu?  Do you play on teams?  Just kidding - I know it was a typo!😃

• Like 1