Adventure of the Seas

Do you need to make show reservations on the Adventure?  If so is that through the app once I board the ship?
I have not seen much recent info about this ship here on Cruise Critic.  Anyone have recent experiences to share?

well I have sailed on three Oasis class ships this year and each cruise I was able to get in on standby for a 2nd viewing.  Always room in the back to stand or sit.  Same thing with most shows.  Folks always in the back.

Comedy club and BIG production shows can fill up otherwise just wing it and most likely will be good.

I was just on the Adventure Of The Seas five day sailing to Bermuda on June 9th with my family. There wasn’t any need for any reservations to any of the shows. The only shortages I noticed was wine wine in most of the bars on the ship. For some reason there was also shortages of lemonade and orange juice during the trip. The bars had orange juice for mixers but there was no availability in the Windjammer unless you wanted to spend extra on fresh squeezed orange juice.