RC Vacation Planner

Can anyone share how to get a person who works with RC that helps with planning a cruise?  We have had this type of person with other lines. Or if you have one and would share thier name and number. TIA 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, imola said:

Can anyone share how to get a person who works with RC that helps with planning a cruise?  We have had this type of person with other lines. Or if you have one and would share thier name and number. TIA 

I am hoping someone can help with this. I want to book a November cruise today but looking for a little help. Thanks. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

CC does not allow us to name travel agents/cruise planners.

If you want to book just call Royal direct or use a good TA.

I have a good Royal Vacation Planner that is an employee of Royal Caribbean. I call him direct.  Am I allowed  to name him?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, vacation4two said:

I have a good Royal Vacation Planner that is an employee of Royal Caribbean. I call him direct.  Am I allowed  to name him?

I just went back and looked at posting guidelines. It appears that I can’t give you the name of my planner with Royal although I have seen posts where people do that. Sorry I can’t help but you might ask when you call if you can be assigned someone. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, vacation4two said:

I just went back and looked at posting guidelines. It appears that I can’t give you the name of my planner with Royal although I have seen posts where people do that. Sorry I can’t help but you might ask when you call if you can be assigned someone. 

Can you send me a private message? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, smokeybandit said:

If you want to book with RC directly, just call them up

I know I can do that but often hard to get them to understand what I am after. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sunshine3601 said:

What are you trying to get?

I have heard many folks talk about having a RC Vacation Planner person who works for RC help them with their booking a cruise.  We have one each with two cruise lines.  I was asking about how to get one with RC.  I have been doing our bookings direct for a long time after lack of responsive TA.  We are D+ and know what cruise as in dates, stateroom types we want and debarkation port.  I am just older an getting kinda tired of all the work that makes travel less appealing I guess. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, imola said:

I have heard many folks talk about having a RC Vacation Planner person who works for RC help them with their booking a cruise.  We have one each with two cruise lines.  I was asking about how to get one with RC.  I have been doing our bookings direct for a long time after lack of responsive TA.  We are D+ and know what cruise as in dates, stateroom types we want and debarkation port.  I am just older an getting kinda tired of all the work that makes travel less appealing I guess. 

color me confused 

• Like 2

Just now, Illbcruzn4life said:

color me confused 

OK I waved my magic wand,  your confused.  Clearly I am not expressing myself well with what i thought was an easy question.  One that one person could answer but is not allowed to on this site.  I will just move on.  Thank you to all who tried.

18 minutes ago, imola said:

OK I waved my magic wand,  your confused.  Clearly I am not expressing myself well with what i thought was an easy question.  One that one person could answer but is not allowed to on this site.  I will just move on.  Thank you to all who tried.

If you really need a PVP (Personal Vacation Planner), call the main number and tell them you would like one. Or ask somebody here that has a good one to email you, but that entails leaving you email address here. Others have done that.

Edited by crzndeb
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, imola said:

We are D+ and know what cruise as in dates, stateroom types we want and debarkation port. 

You probably don't need PVP for that - just call and book with anyone who answers the phone. While you are at it, ask for a PVP.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

You probably don't need PVP for that - just call and book with anyone who answers the phone. While you are at it, ask for a PVP.

Going o give it a try. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

It would be much easier and faster to just book online than call up someone

But could they help after booking given that the work would then be done? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, imola said:

Try calling the Crown and Anchor Desk at 1.800.526.9723.   Ask if they can assign you a personal certified Vacation Planner.

I'm not sure what hours C&A Desk is open.

• Like 2

Just call the main Customer Service number and they will accommodate you.  From what you posted, you have already done your homework/legwork and know what you want, which is a plus. 

By the way, if you have any bookings already, you could wait to book on board and you will have face to face meetings, plus get some OBC and a lower deposit.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nelblu said:

Just call the main Customer Service number and they will accommodate you.  From what you posted, you have already done your homework/legwork and know what you want, which is a plus. 

By the way, if you have any bookings already, you could wait to book on board and you will have face to face meetings, plus get some OBC and a lower deposit.

*Update*

I called C & A, they are closed.  Called main number.  The lady was very nice and provided a lot of "new to me" information.  She said she would send a request for a PVP for me but it would be next week sometime before I heard from anyone as they don't work weekends.  Also stated they do not do "courtesy holds" for less than seven days cruises.  She wanted me to book the cruise(s) highly suggesting that I booked refundable which were 1000+ more for each cruise (doing a B2B).  She shared that by doing that we could do one of three things: 1) take the cruise 2) cancel and get our deposit back any time before final payment 3) move it from refundable to non refundable with the price dropping back any time before final payment.  Has anyone done this before?  I have never heard of this option.  It got so confusing that I told her we would have to think about it.  I am not sure what to do at this point. 

2 hours ago, imola said:

*Update*

I called C & A, they are closed.  Called main number.  The lady was very nice and provided a lot of "new to me" information.  She said she would send a request for a PVP for me but it would be next week sometime before I heard from anyone as they don't work weekends.  Also stated they do not do "courtesy holds" for less than seven days cruises.  She wanted me to book the cruise(s) highly suggesting that I booked refundable which were 1000+ more for each cruise (doing a B2B).  She shared that by doing that we could do one of three things: 1) take the cruise 2) cancel and get our deposit back any time before final payment 3) move it from refundable to non refundable with the price dropping back any time before final payment.  Has anyone done this before?  I have never heard of this option.  It got so confusing that I told her we would have to think about it.  I am not sure what to do at this point. 

All the info she gave you is correct. 

With the 3rd option she mentioned that would all depend on the pricing for your cruise at the time you do reprice to non refundable deposit.

If you book with a non refundable deposit and decide prior to final payment that you need to move your cruise to another date then each person losses $100 of their deposit. 

If you are trying to get same cabin for both sailings I recommend booking as soon as you can.

Edited by Sunshine3601

7 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

All the info she gave you is correct. 

With the 3rd option she mentioned that would all depend on the pricing for your cruise at the time you do reprice to non refundable deposit.

If you book with a non refundable deposit and decide prior to final payment that you need to move your cruise to another date then each person losses $100 of their deposit. 

If you are trying to get same cabin for both sailings I recommend booking as soon as you can.

Thank you so much for your clear response. You are very helpful. 

• Thanks 1