Proof of vaccine

Teesull22

4 minutes ago, Teesull22 said:

Trying to upload vacinne card, says document pending approval. Does anyone know how long that takes?

Thanks in advance.

Ours has been showing pending for over a month! Not worrying about it.  🙂

53 minutes ago, Teesull22 said:

Trying to upload vacinne card, says document pending approval. Does anyone know how long that takes?

Thanks in advance.

It might show approved once you check in at the port and show your documents.

I believe it is to be fully implemented for future cruises.  

They asked to see our original vax card, covid test results and passport anyway.

Our's were fine when we first uploaded them. Weeks later they disappeared and we've uploaded over and over since then, always pending. Doesn't seem to matter if it's jpg or pdf format. 
I'm fine with ignoring it, but I'm not fine with the fact this problem has turned us from green lane to blue lane, which is going to slow the whole process of check-in down for us due to nothing under our control.

After reading on here the problems people were having uploading documents we did what was advised and didn't bother. We just took paper copies of the vaccines and the observed lft. They asked for our passport and vaccine and test results at check in so I'm glad I never tried to upload. Note  - that was at Southampton. 

• Thanks 2

It doesn't seem to he fully operational yet, if it is easy for you to upload, do it.

You still need to be prepared to show  docs at the port .

The app is not taking the place of  showing docs to a rep yet 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, sofmall said:

Our's were fine when we first uploaded them. Weeks later they disappeared and we've uploaded over and over since then, always pending. Doesn't seem to matter if it's jpg or pdf format. 
I'm fine with ignoring it, but I'm not fine with the fact this problem has turned us from green lane to blue lane, which is going to slow the whole process of check-in down for us due to nothing under our control.

Double check that pending is the reason, everyone who uploads at this point will only show pending. I boarded in Port Everglades  with pending and it didn’t effect my green status. 

1 hour ago, Jadn13 said:

Double check that pending is the reason, everyone who uploads at this point will only show pending. I boarded in Port Everglades  with pending and it didn’t effect my green status. 

I have checked but found nothing else. Everything else is ticked, but I'll try again because that awful app is so counter intuitive.

1 hour ago, sofmall said:

I have checked but found nothing else. Everything else is ticked, but I'll try again because that awful app is so counter intuitive.

Ours still show pending and we uploaded 3 months ago, but we have never changed from green lane so it sounds like I must be another reason that you went to blue lane.  Have you ordered your Medallions?  I know on one of my future cruises I couldn't get out if blue lane until I did that.

9 hours ago, DiRonT said:

Ours still show pending and we uploaded 3 months ago, but we have never changed from green lane so it sounds like I must be another reason that you went to blue lane.  Have you ordered your Medallions?  I know on one of my future cruises I couldn't get out if blue lane until I did that.

I just came on here to report yes, though I'd already ordered the medallions and lanyards twice, and they were represented on the app for quite a while, I hadn't noticed they'd disappeared recently. So I re-ordered just then. Still says blue lane in one area, green in other area, maybe takes time to synchronise. Here's hoping we don't get 3 medallions each after ordering 3 times!

We brought our cards along on our Jan. Oceania trip. We did the PCR as well. They never used them. We were tested at the pier. & were checked in. Very few tested positive. Those who did were quarantined on shore. The few who did on board were quarantined on board.

We were able to upload images of the electronic vaccine cards that our state offers months ago. Did not have a problem and they are still visible on the Medallion app. 

We don't bring the original cards. We have the electronic cards on our phones and we just display them when needed. The electronic cards have a bar code that can be scanned to verify the authenticity if needed. 

Edited by PTMary

I'll just share what my experience was with the uploading of covid card.  Tried every which way in the world to make it work with a .JPG, .PDF...whatever.  Never could get ANY upload to work.  Finally I just took a picture of the card from within the app and it worked first time.  I've been working with some friends who will be Princess first-timers coming up soon...did the same thing with them and again...worked the first time for both people.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wondering if anyone else is finding it impossible to access cruise personaliser from the website. I was able to do it without problem a few weeks ago. In fact I added most of our info that way as the APP was so frustrating. Now I can't get on. I can login to my account on the Princess site. I can see my "Upcoming cruise". There's a Manage Booking green rectangle there... Now when I click it I get an errror message. 
I've phoned Princess twice, no luck there, but today someone emailed to say I'm obviously all fine now as they can see all my info is there. Not the point... I can't login on my computer and access ANY booking details. If I try to log in again via the blue button (I'm already logged in though) I just go around in a loop. This is what I get when I click through from my cruise listing.
Anyone else? 

image.png.2a1419a7bbfdd01e0c03a109438f6864.png

2 hours ago, sofmall said:

Just wondering if anyone else is finding it impossible to access cruise personaliser from the website.

Accessing the web site from a smart phone or a desktop/lap computer?