My favorite beer is Blue Moon

12 minutes ago, JOHN 57 said:

I have never had a Czech beer will have to try it.   I prefer bottles if possible.

I do too but RCCL only has the cans.  Give it a try.  

by the way, Czechs are the biggest beer drinkers in the world, per capita.

My friend, who had been stationed in Germany, introduced us to a Coke-weizen.  Whatever wheat beer they had, and mixed with Coke.  She was in heaven once the bartenders at the pub started bringing it automatically (and at no extra cost).

3 minutes ago, flamingos said:

My friend, who had been stationed in Germany, introduced us to a Coke-weizen.  Whatever wheat beer they had, and mixed with Coke.  She was in heaven once the bartenders at the pub started bringing it automatically (and at no extra cost).

For a proud of a tradition Germans have with their beer, they have some strange beer fetishes like that.

14 hours ago, yogimax said:

by the way, Czechs are the biggest beer drinkers in the world, per capita.

I have yet to meet a Czech beer I do not like. They give any German or Belgium brew a run for their money. And this is coming from someone of German heritage. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, HBE4 said:

I have yet to meet a Czech beer I do not like. They give any German or Belgium brew a run for their money. And this is coming from someone of German heritage. 

Full disclosure... I’m of Czech heritage.  When we would travel to Prague, we would make sure we had room in our suitcases to bring back a variety of beer which were bought at ridiculously low prices.

• Like 1

Modelo Negra.   It’s a Bavarian dunkel.  I find it darn close to all of the dunkels I have enjoyed in Munich over the years.  If you haven’t had one before, or didn’t realize they have them onboard, you are missing out given the lack of good beers onboard.