Suite Guarantee vs Jr Suite Guarantee ?

So on a cruise I am looking at they have a Suite Guarantee where its where they select your room. Thing is when I go to choose rooms myself its not listed there and there is no mention of Jr Suite either as a category to choose to guarantee option. The lowest category under "you choose" is the Grand Suite.

Is there an extra good chance of getting a better suite category than Jr. Suite? I know nothing is for sure. Never have come across it this way before as normally I will see a Jr Suite Guarantee but possibly that category is sold out and the reason why they don't list it?

Cruise is in just over a month.

Most of the time a WS "Suite Guarantee" will result in a Junior Suite.  Just because you don't see a JS available to book doesn't mean they are not holding back JS cabins and keeping them from being displayed on the public website.  The lowest category of suite that is available today is meaningless.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Our last cruise was a 'Grand Suite Guarantee' but if you looked on their website there were no grand suites available. Finally assigned a GS about 30 days out. I'm with others thinking you'll get a JS but you never know.

• Thanks 1