Emerald Balcony Discount When Booking More than 6 Months from Sailing Date:
$ 75 * for sailings of 3-5 nights
$125* for sailings of 6-9 nights
$225* for sailings of 10+ nights

Diamond Balcony Discount When Booking More than 6 Months from Sailing Date:
$125* for sailings of 3-5 nights
$225* for sailings of 6-9 nights
$325* for sailings of 10+ nights

Diamond Plus Balcony Discount When Booking More than 6 Months from Sailing Date:
$150* for sailings of 3-5 nights
$250* for sailings of 6-9 nights
$350* for sailings of 10+ nights

Pinnacle Club Balcony Discount When Booking More than 6 Months from Sailing Date:
$175* for sailings of 3-5 nights
$275* for sailings of 6-9 nights
$375* for sailings of 10+ nights

*When booking less than 6 months from sailing date subtract $25 from the dollar amount.

Thank you, Ken! Is it the same discount for a suite?

2 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Yes 

So a related question -- (or maybe I should ask this on the Celebrity forum) -- I understand that my (upcoming)  Diamond status will be "awarded" to my husband when we cruise together on Radiance OTS. Will it also be conferred on my sister (traveling in the same cabin) when we do a Celebrity cruise?

Appreciate any insight. Thanks

9 minutes ago, wikoffclan said:

So a related question -- (or maybe I should ask this on the Celebrity forum) -- I understand that my (upcoming)  Diamond status will be "awarded" to my husband when we cruise together on Radiance OTS. Will it also be conferred on my sister (traveling in the same cabin) when we do a Celebrity cruise?

Confirm on the Celebrity board but I thought that all guests in the same stateroom on Celebrity share the status unlike on Royal.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, wikoffclan said:

If your sister is diamond or above with RC then she will be elite on Celebrity. In the same stateroom with Celebrity she will receive limited (not all elite perks/benefits)  CC perks/benefits but will not be elite. 

Edited by davekathy
  • Like 1

Thank you both for your quick replies. Much appreciated. Though she's never cruised Celebrity, she has done several RC cruises and I don't know her C&A status. I need to investigate further.

She did assure me we will not be putting the imaginary/do-not-cross-into-my-side-of-the-room line down the middle of the cabin like we did as kids. So if my CC status can extend her some perks, that will be a plus 😉

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, wikoffclan said:

Thank you both for your quick replies. Much appreciated. Though she's never cruised Celebrity, she has done several RC cruises and I don't know her C&A status. I need to investigate further.

She did assure me we will not be putting the imaginary/do-not-cross-into-my-side-of-the-room line down the middle of the cabin like we did as kids. So if my CC status can extend her some perks, that will be a plus 😉

Have your sister check her RC C&A tier level and call Celebrity's CC (1-800-760-0654) to ensure her RC tier level is recognized by Celebrity and given a Celebrity CC number.

I believe the unwritten CC policy is no fraternizing with lower tier levels. 😂

Edited by davekathy
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, wikoffclan said:

In our experience, on Celebrity, your cabin mate  will receive the same Elite  benefits as you for that cruise,   but  is not awarded the membership category.

Edited by cruisegirl1
  • Like 1