Diamond benefits

It used to be "three drinks from the lounge menu at any bar during Happy Hour".  

Now it's any FOUR drinks UP TO $13 from ANY BAR AT ANY TIME OF DAY.  

There are no "unlimited free drinks" in the lounge every evening, although they do still have the appetizers.  They have bar service during Happy Hour, but you have to use one of your four vouchers.

No other changes to benefits.  

1 minute ago, SellN4U said:

I've heard to make sure you tell the bartenders throughout the day when you want to use your vouchers as they charge you a voucher for even a bottle of water or soda.

Yes, let your server or bartender know if want to use your drink voucher or charge to your sea pass.

27 minutes ago, footzz said:

While this subject is under discussion, is the Diamond benefit for 20% off any glass of wine, beer or soda valid for the entire cruise, or for just one purchase? I've searched all over this site and haven't found a definitive answer.

It's a one-time coupon. 

5 hours ago, kelbob said:

You can also use them on disembarkation day as well

We have not taken advantage of this yet.  What is opened?  We thought about it on Ovation last May but wasn't seeing where to use them.

1 hour ago, Ozark_Kid said:

We have not taken advantage of this yet.  What is opened?  We thought about it on Ovation last May but wasn't seeing where to use them.

We used them in the windjammer for a coffee and we bought some cans of water from one of the bars to take off with us. I asked the waiter if it would work, he said no but another passenger next to me said it does work, when the waiter scanned my key it worked. 

55 minutes ago, kelbob said:

We used them in the windjammer for a coffee and we bought some cans of water from one of the bars to take off with us. I asked the waiter if it would work, he said no but another passenger next to me said it does work, when the waiter scanned my key it worked. 

What bar is open in the morning of disembarkation? I want to get all the perks due up to the last minute. Lol

Makes sense to grab a few waters for the ride home.

24 minutes ago, seasidemama said:

Do kids get 4 drinks a day too or is it just for adults? What about other discounts?

Sorry to laugh, but there have been discussions on this.  🙂

If the children have stats through their parents, they get their free drinks.  

The question was, can an adult use that child's card to get an alcoholic beverage for themselves.  It went pages and pages.  

2 hours ago, KATHYMAC68 said:

What bar is open in the morning of disembarkation? I want to get all the perks due up to the last minute. Lol

Makes sense to grab a few waters for the ride home.

Prior to February 2022, I was on Navigator during December 2021 and January 2022 and the Bar in the Windjammer had alcohol and I was able to get unopened Beers to take back to my room as I was doing B2B’s or make my own Mimosa’s getting a glass of ‘Chandon’. When I was back on the Navigator in February 2022, bartender told me no alcohol available in the morning on disembarkation. I do not know if you could get mimosa’s or Bloody Mary in the MDR. Also, not sure if this policy is ship specific.

You still have your D, D+, or Pinn vouchers to use, but limited availability of drinks on disembarkation morning.

I also tried staying up late after midnight on last day of cruise to see if vouchers ‘reloaded’ so I could take some ‘drinks’  back to room. Went to a bar at about 12:30am and bartender told me vouchers were not ‘reloaded’ yet, so not sure if the system does this intentionally on last night, or ? Vouchers were eventually reloaded as I was able to get soft drinks(cans) after breakfast at WJ.