best way to bayonne

kitkat343

We used off site parking once or twice to save a few bucks.

Never again.  The lot only had one or two shuittle vans and we had to wait outside in the cold for nearly an hour for a ride.

Never again.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kitkat343 said:

Is there a park and ride for bayonne the way there is for newark, where you park off lot and they ferry you to the airport?  How much does Bayonne cost for parking per day if you use the port's parking?

Your best bet is to check out the ports of call threads about the east coast departures.  Lots of good info there.  We take Amtrak and stay in Newark and get a car service so we don't have our car with us.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kitkat343 said:

Is there a park and ride for bayonne the way there is for newark, where you park off lot and they ferry you to the airport?  How much does Bayonne cost for parking per day if you use the port's parking?

now to get back to your question.

Are you flying in or are your driving.  If driving, just part at the port as they guarantee parking and I think it is 20-25 dollars a day but secure.

If you are flying in, then take a cab or uber to the ship from a hotel if you fly the day before, or take the shuttle sold by the cruiseline.  

1 minute ago, Heymarco said:

No one cares about Nashville. 🤣 My point is that this is a Royal Caribbean thread. Unless we want to start talking about cab fare in Stockholm, another port Royal departs from.

one last try here,

When someone posts a specific question, we all try to keep to that question and not go off on some other tangent.

Nuff said to you.

On 8/1/2022 at 9:20 PM, navybankerteacher said:

It may be the best way for you to get to the port -- but there is very little "easy peasy" about driving from anywhere in Maine to Bayonne.

True true, I’m only driving from Ct, and I’m not looking forward to it. 🤣🤣Amtrak got me to my last port, Boston, but I don’t think Amtrak goes near this port. 

1 hour ago, Longstockingpippi1 said:

True true, I’m only driving from Ct, and I’m not looking forward to it. 🤣🤣Amtrak got me to my last port, Boston, but I don’t think Amtrak goes near this port. 

You can take Amtrak to Newark Penn Station and then Uber or Lyft from there to Cape Liberty.

Uber would probably cost about $30 to $35.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Longstockingpippi1 said:

Actually Amtrak is a nice ride into Newark Penn station and 10 miles from cape Liberty.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1