Best cruise from Aus (Under 7 days)

47 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

Why were there fairies there

Because I can’t type. Fireies to help the ambos get me out of the small room I’d collapsed in, Mrs G was impressed by how well the6 did it, though I still say, had it been her, I’d have gently picked her up and put her to bed, but did she do the same for me, Nooooooooo

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GUT2407 said:

Because I can’t type. Fireies to help the ambos get me out of the small room I’d collapsed in, Mrs G was impressed by how well the6 did it, though I still say, had it been her, I’d have gently picked her up and put her to bed, but did she do the same for me, Nooooooooo

Take care young man. We don't want them fairies to catch fire.

13 hours ago, GUT2407 said:

You must be special, as not everyone gets the ambulance as well as the fire brigade to come to their rescue.  Nice to see you still have a sense of humour, despite your episodes.  Good that you still have a cruise booked for 2024 to look forward to.  

10 minutes ago, MMDown Under said:

You must be special, as not everyone gets the ambulance as well as the fire brigade to come to their rescue.  Nice to see you still have a sense of humour, despite your episodes.  Good that you still have a cruise booked for 2024 to look forward to.  

Poor ambos would have had no hope on their own. They were going to call a couple of extra ambulances and then realised the fire station is just around the corner. Not the most I’ve had come at once, a few months back they rapid response paramedics were first, then three ambulances, ambulance rescue truck, and two fire trucks. Meanwhile Mrs G got home and said “We don’t need all you,” she got the wheelchair, once I was sitting I could get in the chair “One of you grab the ramps and set them at the front door” done and dusted. But we do have some experience at it.

Thanks all. I consider myself lucky, just over a year ago I spent a week in the Stroke ward, and OMG some of those poor buggers. Mine are nothing in comparison and if not for the falls and having to give up work wouldn’t even register as a blip.

Biggest problem is between the mini strokes and the spine I fall a few times a week which causes more spinal damage and as the strokes are caused by a buggered up spine it is a viscious circle.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, NSWP said:

Stay safe and well there Mr.Gut. The local firies and ambos would know you by now then.

One girl ambo seems to come frequently “hello Maxy I’ll take care of him now, you just keep an eye on me” he then watches closely to make sure they don’t hurt me.

• Like 1