Ice Tea, who knew there wouldn’t be any?

Tank412

One would have thought that the supply chain would have been fixed by now, but ...  

Anyways I went to the paint store to get some paint and they are all out of the paint that I use.  I live in a big city...  Waiting, waiting so I can paint my house.

2 hours ago, NMTraveller said:

One would have thought that the supply chain would have been fixed by now, but ...  

Anyways I went to the paint store to get some paint and they are all out of the paint that I use.  I live in a big city...  Waiting, waiting so I can paint my house.

Sorry but we’re talking about iced tea.  What kind do you like?

17 hours ago, wrk2cruise said:

I know what you are saying but calling the ice tea in Oceanview "real" is a bit of a stretch 😀.

Tastes artificial..we make our own. Same for iced coffee.

• Like 1

On Summit in June. They ran out of all kinds of drinks. Every time we went to a bar, ordering a drink was like playing roulette.  Was told sorry, we are out of that too many times.  
As for ice tea, make your own.  Use the tea bags, make tea, add lots of ice.  It’s not as convenient as just getting ice tea.  It works.  With the variety of teas(assuming they haven’t run out), you can enjoy fresh brewed rather than the cruise ice tea mix.  Celebrity ice tea mix has sugar in it. My fresh ice tea is sugar free.  If you are on drink package or elite plus, get ice tea at Cafe Al Bacio.  My favorite is Ceylon gold.  Sadly on my cruise, they did run out of some of the specialty teas.  I did switch to lemongrass. It was very good.  

• Like 2