Beer in cans on Oasis?

How is beer served at the bars on Oasis?  Is it in cans?  Bottles?  I'm asking for a friend who will be on a cruise with us in a couple of weeks.  I'm not a beer drinker so I didn't know the answer to this question.  Not sure why they want to know but I told them I would ask the experts here!  

Depends on the bar, the day of the week, and the mix of passengers. We just got off three weeks on Mariner and Heineken was sometimes in cans, sometimes in bottles, and that inconsistency was in almost every bar on board. The only bar where we knew we would get cans was the pool bar. Every other bar was hit or miss on bottles. For example one night the pub had bottles and the bamboo room had cans. The next night neither had bottles. The next night the bamboo room had bottles and the pub only had cans.

Edited by orville99

As stated, both ways just depends on the beer.  I too like bottles as I have a really nice insulated holder for beer bottles.  This last trip three weeks ago I forgot to take it and stuck with Bud light in the can or Red Stripe in bottle.  Last cruise on Allure I had my holder and did mostly Corona in the bottle.  

17 minutes ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

We've been on the Allure and Harmony recently, and Fosters comes in a huge can, while Heineken is in a bottle. These are the only ones my DH will usually drink on a cruise, so they are the only ones I can comment on. 

Curious - what does your husband have against GOOD beer? 😉😝

• Like 1

18 hours ago, OCVTSGIRL said:

How is beer served at the bars on Oasis?  Is it in cans?  Bottles?  I'm asking for a friend who will be on a cruise with us in a couple of weeks.  I'm not a beer drinker so I didn't know the answer to this question.  Not sure why they want to know but I told them I would ask the experts here!  

Just like anywhere else, it depends on the beer they order.  Many are in bottles, many are in cans, tell them to bring both types of cuzzies just in case.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, topnole said:

Just like anywhere else, it depends on the beer they order.  Many are in bottles, many are in cans, tell them to bring both types of cuzzies just in case.  

Koozie isn't it? 

• Like 1