Embarkation day lunch options

9 minutes ago, Six-Eleven said:

Hi all! 
going on adventure of the seas 9/24/22. 
do they still have main dining room lunch on embarkation day or windjammer only?

TIA. Amy

Royal Caribbean ships have never (in the past 25 years, at least) had embarkation day lunch in the Main Dining Room, unless you were part of a specific group, like consecutive cruisers, or purchasers of The Key.

Adventure has the Windjammer and Cafe Promenade.  You can also pay for lunch at Chops.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

I'm not aware the Mdr was open for lunch. Was that pre covid. I'd say only WJ and then by noon or 1 pm. Pizza was open on liberty. Didnt open as soon as WJ and we had to wait. 

I thought they used to. But I may be thinking of NCL. 

4 hours ago, Six-Eleven said:

Hi all! 
going on adventure of the seas 9/24/22. 
do they still have main dining room lunch on embarkation day or windjammer only?

TIA. Amy

Your choices are on boarding day for lunch are probably going to be limited to the Windjammer, Cafe Promenade and Sorento's Pizza, depending on your boarding time.

18 minutes ago, neverbeenhere said:

I enjoy the show. 

That's true! Once seated, the show begins....

Unfortunately, if you have to get up for a refill, dodging the carry-on luggage can be quite a maze to conquer. (Prior to bad knees and hip surgery it was no big deal LOL)

6 hours ago, island lady said:

Trouble is trying to find a seat in Park Cafe.  😮 

We only went there once out of two Oasis cruises we took so I guess we lucked out. The other time we went to the Solarium Bistro and that was also very pleasant.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, 2chiefs said:

We only went there once out of two Oasis cruises we took so I guess we lucked out. The other time we went to the Solarium Bistro and that was also very pleasant.

Same here...once on Oasis when she was still in PC.   Gave up trying to find a seat and ended up in Solarium, which at that time had twice the variety it does now.  Sad to see it downsized so much on Harmony.