Currently on Wonder if anyone needs any updates

2 hours ago, hal2008 said:

Are crew members still wearing masks or has that become optional for them?

Thanks 

Apparently I’ve read on cruise critic by another poster that it’s become optional but I’ve heard or read no official line to that effect.

Yesterday I noticed no crew members not wearing there mask.

I’ll see if there’s any noticeable difference today.

9 hours ago, Norwich Cruiser said:

No there isn’t or at least we’ve found none.

The best place would probably be near the entrance either side of the Ultimate Abyss

They do however have the traditional viewing platform wings either side of the solarium.

Have you found the scary glass floor by the big ball yet?! 

• Like 1

Trying to provide as much as possible info for our friends, first time cruisers....

Could you pls. tell me about the shows (hours, how many times), especially the ice show (they are travelling with 3 daughters -- 3, 7 & 8 years old), and I think the ice show will appeal to them.

Thanking you in advance for all the tips you can provide,

44 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

Trying to provide as much as possible info for our friends, first time cruisers....

Could you pls. tell me about the shows (hours, how many times), especially the ice show (they are travelling with 3 daughters -- 3, 7 & 8 years old), and I think the ice show will appeal to them.

The ice show is one of the “prettiest” I have seen with lovely outfits.  I think children will enjoy! 

C080D038-B2DF-4949-9701-365A2B798F6D.jpeg

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, little britain said:

The ice show is one of the “prettiest” I have seen with lovely outfits.  I think children will enjoy! 

C080D038-B2DF-4949-9701-365A2B798F6D.jpeg

Yes the ice show is the best.

Carousel usually opens at 14.00 until 22.30

Ice Show Spectacular 50 minutes Superb

Tap Factory 50 minutes Excellent

Voices 50 minutes Excellent 

inTENse 50 minutes Excellent the best I’ve seen but then I liked Hiro others didn't

The Effectors 50 minutes enjoyed it but wouldn’t go again good effects more for teenagers and children who are into Superhero’s couldn’t really get into it or particularly understand the ending.Sit upstairs for best view of the helicopter.

Headliner showtime is Jennifer Singer booked for tonight.

15 hours ago, texmex.ferr said:

The balcony cabins alternate the bed beside the balcony or the bathroom.    The general rule is usually to find the closest connecting cabin and imagine you're standing outside the cabin doors, the cabin on your right hand side will have the bed beside the balcony, and the one to the left hand side the bed will be beside the bathroom.  

I travel with a mobility scooter or a powered wheelchair (which I prefer to take), and if accessible cabins are not available, I can usually fit my scooter in a cabin, but its best if the bed is beside the balcony to allow the scooter to fit into the cabin, and this is the way I was told to work it out.

I hope this helps

Thank you

On 8/17/2022 at 12:23 AM, Norwich Cruiser said:

We normally do the three night dining package on “ o “ class ships but after reading various reports decided against it.

A great decision.

As In all honesty the MDR food and service has been fantastic. 

Thanks for all the info it’s been really helpful. We board on Sunday! Have booked the 3 night dining package but considering cancelling..especially if MDR is good..have you tried solarium bistro and el loco fresh? This is our first oasis class so very excited.

6 minutes ago, CruisingCats5 said:

Thanks for all the info it’s been really helpful. We board on Sunday! Have booked the 3 night dining package but considering cancelling..especially if MDR is good..have you tried solarium bistro and el loco fresh? This is our first oasis class so very excited.

El Loco Fresh is excellent gets busy at peaks times ( where doesn’t )

We’ve eaten at Solarium Bistro every day for breakfast and every time managed to snag an outside table.

Only eaten in theMDR traditional second sitting in the evenings and it’s been excellent service and food.

I did walk through Solarium Bistro one evening as I did the Windjammer and it all looked excellent.

The speciality restaurants on this cruise are almost empty.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

Ice Show 

Ice Show

Day 2 7.30 and 9.45

Day 4 8.15 and 10.30

Day 5 9.45

Day 7 9.30

Effectors

Day 5 8.45 and 22.45

Day 7 3.30 

inTENse

Day 1 9.00 and 11.00

Day 3 9.00 and 11.00

Day 6 9.00

Headliner Showtime

Day 6 8.00 and 10.30

Day 7 9.15

Tap Factry

Day 1 10.000

Day 3 8.30 and 10.30

Voices

Day 2 8.45 and 10.45

Day 4 9.30

Hope this all  helps.

All shows have been fully booked and unfortunately they cross over with other very good entertainment but with a little effort you can make it work.

I’d say the shows have all been excellent although not my personal favourite the grandchildren and 5 and 7 really enjoyed Effectors.

I preferred all the others and would definitely be happy to see them all again.

The day numbers are assuming embarkation in Barcelona.

9 minutes ago, Norwich Cruiser said:

Hope this all  helps.

Thank you so much, I really appreciate you taking the precious time of your vacation to reply in such detail.

* Pls. don't take it personally *

I'm very disappointed to see that, besides Effectors, all the other shows are quite late in the evening. I was hoping that the ice show will have a performance on the sea day, in the early afternoon....