Currently on Wonder if anyone needs any updates

3 hours ago, Norwich Cruiser said:

El Loco Fresh is excellent gets busy at peaks times ( where doesn’t )

We’ve eaten at Solarium Bistro every day for breakfast and every time managed to snag an outside table.

Only eaten in theMDR traditional second sitting in the evenings and it’s been excellent service and food.

Yes El Loco Fresh is one of the best new things on Oasis and needs to spread to more ships.

The quality is good for being self serve.  I loved it a lot .

8 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

Thank you so much, I really appreciate you taking the precious time of your vacation to reply in such detail.

* Pls. don't take it personally *

I'm very disappointed to see that, besides Effectors, all the other shows are quite late in the evening. I was hoping that the ice show will have a performance on the sea day, in the early afternoon....

I’ll double check my information tomorrow in case I have it wrong.

Wasn’t impressed with the headliner show last night.

Jennifer Singer.

Yes singer that’s her real name.

Billed as international singer and cabaret artist from Palm Springs who regularly appears in Las Vegas ( don’t they all )

Apparently she is the first Royal signature artist.

Many folks left early we didn’t like to.

The theatre was very empty even at the start of the show.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, WVU-79 said:

We were on the Eastbound TransAtlantic in April.  Is Lorenzo still at the Vue bar?  He is the best!  Please say hello from me if you see him. Thanks.  

John and Janet

Yes Lorenzo is still there at the Vue bar we first met him on boarding day.

I’ll pass on your good wishes.

5 hours ago, Oceansaway17 said:

Yes El Loco Fresh is one of the best new things on Oasis and needs to spread to more ships.

The quality is good for being self serve.  I loved it a lot .

Totally agree.

I’d also like to see a really good burger bar on deck not that I’ve cruised with them but an offering similar to Guy’s on Carnival only read good reports on it.

16 minutes ago, Norwich Cruiser said:

I’ll double check my information tomorrow in case I have it wrong.

Wasn’t impressed with the headliner show last night.

Jennifer Singer.

Yes singer that’s her real name.

Billed as international singer and cabaret artist from Palm Springs who regularly appears in Las Vegas ( don’t they all )

Apparently she is the first Royal signature artist.

Many folks left early we didn’t like to.

The theatre was very empty even at the start of the show.

Jennifer Singer, seems to have been on the ship since it started sailing back in March.    She was on the April TA.     

Who is the singer in the Cask & Clipper?    

Do they still have the Beatles tribute band in the Music Hall?   They were really good on the April TA

And where on the ship is the 'scary glass'?     I don't think we found it on the April TA, but I'll look for it on the October TA

Yes she said she’d also sung on Odyssey take out she tried to crack a few jokes also really shouldn’t have done so.

All the other shows have been superb although Effectors took some getting into however the grandchildren loved it especially the helicopter best view deck five.

Pablo singer in Cask and Clipper.

Beatles tribute band still in music hall they also did open air concert in the aqua theatre.

Country Crew in Mason Jar

Men of Culture poolside

John Moloney English comedian 

• Like 1

On 8/17/2022 at 10:43 PM, SilkySal said:

There's another thread posted about the Wonder, which is asking if they are having the belly flop contest at the pool. Maybe you'll be able to answer that question for them. TIA!

No belly flop but worlds sexiest man this afternoon.

Think I’ll swerve that.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

Thank you so much, I really appreciate you taking the precious time of your vacation to reply in such detail.

* Pls. don't take it personally *

I'm very disappointed to see that, besides Effectors, all the other shows are quite late in the evening. I was hoping that the ice show will have a performance on the sea day, in the early afternoon....

Sorry no afternoon ice show on any day.

• Thanks 1

Thank you so much. It will be our first time on RCCL...what is the aquatheater show name, how many days does it have performances and is this something we have to get tickets to once on the ship? (I'm sorry if you mentioned it before..I see show names but I'm not sure the name of this show)

Have you noticed how often they do laser tags (my kids are looking forward to that)

3 hours ago, floridian1 said:

Thank you so much. It will be our first time on RCCL...what is the aquatheater show name, how many days does it have performances and is this something we have to get tickets to once on the ship? (I'm sorry if you mentioned it before..I see show names but I'm not sure the name of this show)

Have you noticed how often they do laser tags (my kids are looking forward to that)

Laser tag is only on twice

Day 2 at 14.00

Day 6 at 15.00

Aqua theatre show is called inTENse

I have posted all the times on an earlier thread probably yesterday.

Go to a late night one when it’s completely dark for the best effects.

Get there early for the best seats and don’t sit in the front four or five rows unless you don’t mind getting very wet.

You can pre book on the app when you board or go straight to The Attic comedy club forward on deck four to book from 11.00 until 16.30

I suggest you do this on boarding as all the shows this week apart from Jennifer Singer ( we did not enjoy her  wouldn’t go again all the others we definitely would go again they were all so good ) have been full.

• Thanks 1

Loving your review and answers.  Happy you are enjoying your cruise!  🙂 

Was not sure if Zone Zero, or bumper cars were on Wonder.   I know they were a new thing on Odyssey, and seems there is a lot of hybrid features with Wonder being an Oasis class...but with Quantum series touches.  

Our turn on Wonder coming up in October, boarding on the 16th, staying on for four weeks.  🤗

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Norwich Cruiser said:

Saw Lorenzo today he asked when you were coming back?

Thanks, wish we could.  He said he was traveling home to the Philippines at the end of his current contract in December.  Hopefully we can catch up with him which ever ship he is assigned next! 

42 minutes ago, WVU-79 said:

Thanks, wish we could.  He said he was traveling home to the Philippines at the end of his current contract in December.  Hopefully we can catch up with him which ever ship he is assigned next! 

The Vue bar was perfect never busy during the day or evening.

A shame it wasn’t opened later in the evening we went up there a couple of times late evening but it closes at 21.00.

Our go to place most early evenings seemed as usual to be the Trellis Bar think it’s great so peaceful around there and never crowded.

We had a great cruise you can always nit pick if you look hard enough for certain things but crew food and entertainment second to none.

We did self assist.

Went to the Windjammer at 07.00 expecting the worse to our amazement it was nearly empty.

Left our stateroom at 07.45 swiped sea pass cards on exiting the ship as you do there were no passport checks and we were into pre booked transfer to the airport exactly 08.00.

Flight to London Stansted at 11.00 arrived home at 15.30 U.K. time

• Thanks 1

On 8/20/2022 at 10:59 AM, Norwich Cruiser said:

Yes she said she’d also sung on Odyssey take out she tried to crack a few jokes also really shouldn’t have done so.

All the other shows have been superb although Effectors took some getting into however the grandchildren loved it especially the helicopter best view deck five.

Pablo singer in Cask and Clipper.

Beatles tribute band still in music hall they also did open air concert in the aqua theatre.

Country Crew in Mason Jar

Men of Culture poolside

John Moloney English comedian 

Thanks for this, most of the entertainers are the same as we had on our Transatlantic in April, apart from Pablo in the Cask & Clipper, he's new.   We had a Scots guitarist called Kevin who was great, and we're hoping he's back for the October TA when we get back onboard.

@Cruise Gopherwhen we were on the ship in April there was a pianist in the Schooner Bar on Deck 6.

@Norwich Cruiserthanks for your updates during you vacation, very much appreciated, 10 weeks from now and we'll be back on the ship.  

ps Where is the scary glass next to the Glass Ball that was mentioned a few posts back?

We will get on in Rome.  Any info on needing  to test before getting off ship in Barcelona or Palma if you do not have 3rd shot within 270 days?     One place on Royal’s website it says Spain requires, other place it says only Greece and Malta require

7 hours ago, Cruise Gopher said:

Is there a piano bar on the ship? Like Schooner bar? If so, how is the piano singer?

The schooner bar is on deck six and was open until 01.00am

Late evening  piano and vocal entertainment with Roel.

Early evening guitar melodies with Alex 5.30 to 7.30 pm

We never saw Alex in there but Roel is good.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, shemp2000 said:

We will get on in Rome.  Any info on needing  to test before getting off ship in Barcelona or Palma if you do not have 3rd shot within 270 days?     One place on Royal’s website it says Spain requires, other place it says only Greece and Malta require

We embarked in Barcelona and had to have antigen tests 24 hours before we got onboard.

There was no mention on board by any announcements or in the cruise compass about the Palma or Barcelona ports needing any tests before you got off the ship.

• Thanks 1