Currently on Wonder if anyone needs any updates

13 hours ago, little britain said:

Don’t miss sitting in a rocking chair in the Mason Jar!

Enjoy! 

Sat in them this earlier this evening listened to the music and watched the sunset.

Then dinner followed by.

Latin white hot street party on the Royal Promenade and then inTENse what a brilliant aqua show.

The girls rightly so got a standing ovation.

9 hours ago, BLAMBKY said:

Any tables for 7 in the main dining room in a quiet corner that you would recommend for family group with a small child? Or do they have near windows? Oh wait, does this ship have windows in the MDR that give ocean view? I know some are frosted glass, no Oceanview. 

We are a party of six and have second sitting a great table on deck five.

A request about two weeks before has always worked for us.

MTD looked bad as usual the first night.

We used to do MTD but changed back to traditional our last few cruises.

I did walk through the Windjammer about 18.00 for a browse it looked superb trouble was that  ( I couldn’t resist a naughty dessert ) and was pretty much empty maybe because of the lovely weather.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, ATSEAMYLIFE said:

Doing family Thanksgiving cruise on her.  Can't wait!   Would like to know if the Mason Jar is worth it?  

We didn’t eat there just called in for pre dinner drinks this evening.

The restaurant part only had about five tables being used in all honesty the menu doesn’t really appeal to us prefer 150 Central Park or Chops Grille.

The reports I’ve read ( I believe one was from Little Britain who I’ve always found to offer great advice ) haven’t been very complementary with regards to the food.

We wouldn’t eat there but please don’t let me put you off.

The place is in two sections one the dining room the other part bar and music.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lauraapp said:

Where does the shuttle take you in Marseille?  What did you do there?

The shuttle stop is right in the town takes about 20 to 25 minutes.

We’ve been to Marseille a few times so in this occasion just wondered around the harbour and old town.

2 hours ago, ChC said:

Hello cruiser on Wonder, could you be so kind to find out during this cruise, how many passengers got on in Barcelona and how many got on the Rome?

Could you also find out how many cabins/passengers booked on the Transatlantic cruise this winter?

Thank you a million.

The ship is almost full to capacity.

Being the main home port we were told over 80% embark in Barcelona.

We had a boarding time of 10.30 arrived at the port at 10.20 they opened the doors at 10.40 we were about a hundredth in the line .

Boarding was exceptional we were at the pool deck just after 11.00

They were not checking boarding times.

You had to show your negative antigen test €29pp which we had pre booked and had carried out in Barcelona on the Saturday morning whole process took less than 20 minutes for the six of us.

I’ll try and find out about the transatlantic.

2 hours ago, ChC said:

Hello cruiser on Wonder, could you be so kind to find out during this cruise, how many passengers got on in Barcelona and how many got on the Rome?

Could you also find out how many cabins/passengers booked on the Transatlantic cruise this winter?

Thank you a million.

The onboard staff won’t have a clue how many people are booked on a cruise later this year. 

10 minutes ago, ChC said:

Good news, just now, Wonder of the Seas TA is back on sale for this winter. All cabin category is open. While I can tell Odyssey have price reduced, Wonder so far has similar price strategy before the outage since late July.

Indeed I had just now checked myself.  Nothing over a JS for Wonder though.  Lots of inside and balcony cabins magically became available.  

Wonder has less full suites than her four sisters anyway.  

19 hours ago, Norwich Cruiser said:

We are a party of six and have second sitting a great table on deck five.

A request about two weeks before has always worked for us.

MTD looked bad as usual the first night.

We used to do MTD but changed back to traditional our last few cruises.

I did walk through the Windjammer about 18.00 for a browse it looked superb trouble was that  ( I couldn’t resist a naughty dessert ) and was pretty much empty maybe because of the lovely weather.

Thank you so much for the information! How did you request 2 weeks before?  Is there a specific email for the dining room? 

• Like 1

Would be interested to hear about your stop in Civitavecchia tomorrow. The ship docks at 7:00 am, but can you let me know what time they announce the gangway actually being open?  Trying to figure out the earliest train into Rome that I can make on that day once off the ship.

On 8/16/2022 at 7:30 PM, TheHawk1 said:

I'm on Wonder in a few weeks and there's no way I'd accept a table with someone that close to me.  Hoping there are other options with more space.

yes I agree this is way too close.  What do they think they are an airplane jamming folks in

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Norwich Cruiser said:

The ship is almost full to capacity.

Being the main home port we were told over 80% embark in Barcelona.

We had a boarding time of 10.30 arrived at the port at 10.20 they opened the doors at 10.40 we were about a hundredth in the line .

Boarding was exceptional we were at the pool deck just after 11.00

They were not checking boarding times.

You had to show your negative antigen test €29pp which we had pre booked and had carried out in Barcelona on the Saturday morning whole process took less than 20 minutes for the six of us.

I’ll try and find out about the transatlantic.

Can I ask where you had your antigen test done in Barcelona?  

and also who is the singer in the Cask & Clipper Bar onboard?

Thanks

53 minutes ago, texmex.ferr said:

Can I ask where you had your antigen test done in Barcelona?  

and also who is the singer in the Cask & Clipper Bar onboard?

Thanks

34 minutes ago, JoTerricruise said:

Can you tell us where and how you did your COVID test in Barcelona?  My wife and I are thinking of doing the teletest but are concerned about having internet access.

This is the best place I’ve found for Covid testing in Barcelona. They are located right by Sagrada Familia. 

https://www.barcelona-tourist-guide.com/en/covid/test/antigen-test/clinic-in-sagrada-familia-barcelona-02.html

• Like 1