Sky Suite

rucruisn2

I highly recommend Eden for one night. The Aztec dessert is one of the best I ever had. The Eden bar is fun all day and night. You can also eat lunch for free at the Eden Cafe. You should have some nice coasters in your room to take home. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, jelayne said:

Have done 2 cruises on Edge since the restart and one on Apex all in Suites never got coasters to take home.  

Agree, I was on the Reflection and Apex in a Sky Suite and never saw coasters.

2 minutes ago, jelayne said:

So they weren’t gifts, just in the room for guests use?

It's not always clear what are guests amenities which you should leave in the room (sound machines, alarm clocks, hair dryers, blankets, pillows, towels etc) and which amenities you can throw in your suitcase at the end of your stay (soap, individual shampoos/conditioners, pencils, note paper, postcards (remember those?) Q-tips) 

Sometimes we're not quite sure if we can take things or not. (bath bombs, bath salts,  spa scrub brushes, tote bags, sun tan lotions, coasters fall into that category

I would think that just about all those things in the "not quite sure category" should be able to go. I wouldn't want to use someone else's scrub brush or sun tan lotion and I know they expect you to take the tote bags. If the bath bombs and bath salts are indiviually wrapped, you can take them. Now that they are using refillable shampoo, conditioner and body wash, they are saving a ton of money. You can't (or shouldn't) take those or the umbrella and binoculars. They tell you they are there for your convienence, just like the pool towels, and you will  be charged if they are missing.

• Like 1

Based on our experience in March, I think the Retreat and the Retreat Con concierges are highly underutilized. Highly recommend the late afternoon appetizers there and the concierges made booking specialty dining for persons in multiple cabins a breeze...😀

DW lived in West Allis she moved to Stevens Point. I lived in Green Bay for 30 years after we married I moved to Point to live together there and then both retired and now live in Daytona Beach.

Loved Wisconsin. Hated the snow. Florida is great too. Plus being so close to the ports is nice.

Do you cruise often.? Last time we cruised was Nov 2019. Got one booked in January and one in April. Absolutely love everything about cruising. Such a great group of cruisers on this site.

I'm the Orig poster,  born in Minnesota, married and live in Connecticut and now retired in Florida.  So nice to drive to the port and not have to fly.  Years ago  I think on Celebrity, a couple bathrobes found their way into my closet at home.  Don't tell on me, ok?