Quietist bar for before dinner drink at around 7 pm onboard Regal Princess

dapperon

We are platinum cruisers and so have been on few of Princess's older ships. Our quiet bar of choice for before dinner drinks at 7 pm was the Adagio. For us, that was the gold standard. Anything comparable on the Regal Princess?

Yes, Adagio is great!

It is AFT, and wake view.  The bar for that would be the Outriggers wake-view bar. But, of course is all outside. It doesn't have that nice Adagio feel.

Another option might be the bar at the Crown Grill.  That would have the nicer feel.  I am not sure when any music might begin in the evenings.  I have seen singers, jazz ensemble, that kind of thing.

The Piazza, of course, will be busy and louder, which is what you seem to know you want to avoid.

Yes, I love Adagio. The Royal Class ships have no equivalent.  That said, as much as we enjoy Vines, it appears to be a vastly underutilized venue and can be a quiet place before dinner. A blessing (because the mellow atmosphere is soothing) and a curse (because if it doesn’t generate revenue, they will replace it with a salty hot dog stand).  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, chrysalis said:

Right now, I have no idea.....it can be in different places depending on how many Plat/Elite are on board. There will be a notice of its location in your cabin....but either CLub 6 or the Vista Lounge

We were on the Regal last in 2019. At that time the PES lounge was in Club 6. Seemed very small but never saw many present,  multiple tables available. 
Was a nice atmosphere, very quiet. Excellent service! 

• Like 1

Off topic, but a must do on any ship with a SeaWalk.

On the first day, go to the SeaWalk, get a beverage of your choice, relax, and watch people encountering the SeaWalk for the first time.

Reactions are many and some hysterical.

Ooops, I just realized that it looks like this may be your first time an a ship with the SeaWalk.  You may be one of the people I'm talking about.  😉

1 hour ago, JimmyVWine said:

Yes, I love Adagio. The Royal Class ships have no equivalent.  That said, as much as we enjoy Vines, it appears to be a vastly underutilized venue and can be a quiet place before dinner. A blessing (because the mellow atmosphere is soothing) and a curse (because if it doesn’t generate revenue, they will replace it with a salty hot dog stand).  

I second this choice, the best hidden location