Wonder of the Seas - booking shows only when on board?

Hi,

we're on the "Wonder" starting from Barcelona in October. We've been on the "Harmony" in October '21 and it was only at around 25% capacity. But even then shows sold out quickly. 

This time we are boarding pretty early (10.30am time slot) and I plan to book the shows right away when I can connect to the ships network. Now the cruise will be back at full capacity. Hopefully I will get to see the shows I'd like. 

If I'm correct there's no way to book shows in advance (before boarding). Is there?

Thanks for any help.

1 hour ago, Wivian said:

Why this has changed and when? 
(I haven't been very active here on forum.) 
Last cruise was July 2019 and booked all shows and dinner times long before boarding..

You could book shows in the cruise planner on line right up until the pandemic started. Ever since sailings resumed,  Royal seems determined to make things more difficult for their passengers.

• Like 1

I personally book my shows while on the ship. Never had an issue getting the times I wanted + I like to plan my shows around the activities and they don't release their activity list prior. Or at least I don't know how to access the daily activities for the ship prior.

7 hours ago, Wivian said:

Why this has changed and when? 
(I haven't been very active here on forum.) 
Last cruise was July 2019 and booked all shows and dinner times long before boarding..

Because of COVID and such, entertainment is finalized for each ship shortly before departure date. If the cast or supporting crew tests positive, the whole show is cancelled. Happens often.