MoveUp Question

LoveChops

Hi

My bid for a MoveUp on Celebrity Edge 24th September has been accepted, from Oceanview to Concierge with Infinite Veranda.

We had already purchased the classic drinks package, wifi and gratuities, which I know we keep.

My question is, with the MoveUp, do we get all of the Concierge amenities, such as daily canapés, wine, embarkation day lunch, tote bag etc, or just the room change? 

Thank you.

20 hours ago, LoveChops said:

Hi

My bid for a MoveUp on Celebrity Edge 24th September has been accepted, from Oceanview to Concierge with Infinite Veranda.

We had already purchased the classic drinks package, wifi and gratuities, which I know we keep.

My question is, with the MoveUp, do we get all of the Concierge amenities, such as daily canapés, wine, embarkation day lunch, tote bag etc, or just the room change? 

Thank you.

What was your bid that was accepted and for how many nights? Which other classes did you bid on?

21 hours ago, LoveChops said:

1 hour ago, letsgogogo said:

What was your bid that was accepted and for how many nights? Which other classes did you bid on?

OP answered the question in post, you can find nights by the date and ship!!

2 hours ago, letsgogogo said:

We bid the minimum, £125 pp, 8 nights.

Our bids on a Deluxe Porthole with Veranda (£80 pp) and Infinite Veranda (£125 pp) expired within a few days of putting in the bids. 

I was looking over my move up bid from a sky suite with "all in" to a RS. My understand is that we get a larger suite with a separate bedroom, 2 bottles of booze and mixer and unlimited specialty dining. 

When I go to my move up email link. I look at what comes with a RS it list Premium "All-In" Benefits, including complimentary Premium Beverage package, unlimited complimentary specialty dining, and unlimited internet access. Below is what I copied and pasted from my move up email link. Is Celebrity misleading or am I wrong?

Royal Suite

With spaces fit for a king or queen, our Royal Suites deliver on style and comfort. Separate living, dining, and sleeping areas provide all the room you need to relax in modern luxury.

Large living and dining area with surround sound entertainment system and a 52" LCD TV

Separate bedroom with a queen size bed and walk in closet

Oversized master bathroom with whirlpool tub

Private, spacious veranda with hot tub

Premium "All-In" Benefits, including complimentary Premium Beverage package, unlimited complimentary specialty dining, and unlimited internet access.

Access to private restaurant, Luminae, and exclusive lounge.

Personal butler throughout your cruise

All other suite class services and amenities

Size: 590 sq. ft. plus 153 sq. ft. veranda

Sleeps up to 4

22 minutes ago, bigbenboys said:

I was looking over my move up bid from a sky suite with "all in" to a RS. My understand is that we get a larger suite with a separate bedroom, 2 bottles of booze and mixer and unlimited specialty dining. 

When I go to my move up email link. I look at what comes with a RS it list Premium "All-In" Benefits, including complimentary Premium Beverage package, unlimited complimentary specialty dining, and unlimited internet access. Below is what I copied and pasted from my move up email link. Is Celebrity misleading or am I wrong?

Royal Suite

With spaces fit for a king or queen, our Royal Suites deliver on style and comfort. Separate living, dining, and sleeping areas provide all the room you need to relax in modern luxury.

Large living and dining area with surround sound entertainment system and a 52" LCD TV

Premium "All-In" Benefits, including complimentary Premium Beverage package, unlimited complimentary specialty dining, and unlimited internet access.

Sleeps up to 4

Those are the benefits if you book that class, not if you do a move up, as far as I’ve read anyway. Good luck!

2 minutes ago, maggie.1008 said:

We are currently in AQ and made a strong bid for Royal Suite. Offer is still pending. Our original AQ booking was cruise only. For the money we bid it’s sad to know we would have to pay for drinks outside of Michaels club. We are on the Eclipse. 

If there is a RS available you can pay to upgrade and then you would get the beverage & internet packages as well as nice chunk of OBC.  Do the math, it could be that it wouldn’t be much different than the Move Up bid,

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Barwick Cruiser said:

Those are the benefits if you book that class, not if you do a move up, as far as I’ve read anyway. Good luck!

Yes that is what I thought. But why list them in the move up link provided by Celebrity.

26 minutes ago, bigbenboys said:

Royal Suite

Sleeps up to 4

This definitely seems to be misleading, as I don't think you get the perks in bold.  I agree that you should check out the price to pay for Royal - given the perks and OBC and benefits it might be worth just paying outright

I don't think you get the extras with a move up see their terms and conditions.

What happens with the promotions I already have?

You get to keep the promotions you already have. However, no additional promotions will be added to your reservation.

3 minutes ago, LEESRE said:

I don't think you get the extras with a move up see their terms and conditions.

What happens with the promotions I already have?

You get to keep the promotions you already have. However, no additional promotions will be added to your reservation.

Yes I think your right, but why list them on the move up link if they dont come with move up. Then to say under terms and conditions that you dont get them. Unlimited complimentary specialty dining and 2 bottles of booze comes with the suite, These items are not additional promotions.

These items come with the RS.

Exclusive services and amenities

Complimentary bottled water, soda, and beer stocked daily

Unlimited lunch and dinner in all specialty restaurants

Two complimentary bottles of premium spirits

VIP canapés

Complimentary laundry service (twice per cruise)

Priority luggage delivery

1 hour ago, maggie.1008 said:

We are currently in AQ and made a strong bid for Royal Suite. Offer is still pending. Our original AQ booking was cruise only. For the money we bid it’s sad to know we would have to pay for drinks outside of Michaels club. We are on the Eclipse. 

I am on 9/11 eclipse to Alaska out of Vancouver. We are in AQ with all included and made a strong bid for RS as well. Fingers crossed. Still no word.

No  additional "promotions" will be added to the move up. But, wouldn't you get what comes WITH that category of cabin/suite, as well as the original "promotions" you had booked.? Sorry fot the underline. Don't know how to get rid of it.