Cost of Persian Garden Pass

PMT51

Loved our sailing on the Constellation.  But the spa is not particularly appealing (we were Aqua so used it nearly daily) - it is interior with no natural light.  There is a long heated tile bench but not individual loungers.  Not sure if you can wait until you board before deciding.  Caveat - I was trying to use the sauna daily for health reasons so did enjoy that.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SbbquilterUT said:

Loved our sailing on the Constellation.  But the spa is not particularly appealing (we were Aqua so used it nearly daily) - it is interior with no natural light.  There is a long heated tile bench but not individual loungers.  Not sure if you can wait until you board before deciding.  Caveat - I was trying to use the sauna daily for health reasons so did enjoy that.

Do they have both a dry sauna and a steam room?

10 minutes ago, canderson said:

IIRC, the sauna is external to the P.G. as is the shower/changing area and is available with no pass.

I'm Elite so can use Persian Gardens on  port day for free. When I tried this on my recent Edge cruise was told no you have to pay for a pass as the E ships spas are under a different contract. Pretty unfair if you ask me as Celebrity doesn't specify. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, drakes2 said:

I'm Elite so can use Persian Gardens on  port day for free. When I tried this on my recent Edge cruise was told no you have to pay for a pass as the E ships spas are under a different contract. Pretty unfair if you ask me as Celebrity doesn't specify. 

What was the cost?  You should have had that amount added as onboard credit until they change their written tier perks.

40 minutes ago, Alabaster Cruiser said:

What was the cost?  You should have had that amount added as onboard credit until they change their written tier perks.

Never asked about the cost of a one day pass. I know on S class ships its $99 I'm sure the E class is a lot more. 

4 minutes ago, vjmatty said:

I would think that is for a sailing, but who knows with the way prices have been going lately 

I leave Thursday for a 9 night Southern Caribbean on Equinox and the spa was going to be my indulgence but not at that price; and then adding an 18% gratuity on top of that.  No thanks.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, drakes2 said:

I understand - just off B2B on Apex and they sure are proud of that spa area.  But I had a less than stellar experience.  Sent a message and a spa robe (skimpy IMO) and told to come to the spa in that as the changing area was not available to use.  Then told no use of facilities as part of the treatment cost.  Then taken to the relaxation room which was so small I had to stand until someone left.  Great therapist but the rest of the experience was what I expect at my local day spa, not a high end spa.  The lack of access for Elites has been in place since the launch of E class but I think it stinks.

3 hours ago, drakes2 said:

They do now. On my Apex sailing last March, it wasn't listed as a benefit on the little sheet in my cabin.

1 hour ago, SbbquilterUT said:

I understand - just off B2B on Apex and they sure are proud of that spa area.  But I had a less than stellar experience.  Sent a message and a spa robe (skimpy IMO) and told to come to the spa in that as the changing area was not available to use.  Then told no use of facilities as part of the treatment cost.  Then taken to the relaxation room which was so small I had to stand until someone left.  Great therapist but the rest of the experience was what I expect at my local day spa, not a high end spa.  The lack of access for Elites has been in place since the launch of E class but I think it stinks.

Why does it seem like they keep finding more ways to make E class ships unpleasant?

We book and pay more for AQ than Concierge or a regular balcon for two reason: dining in Blu and access to the Persian Garden.  Respectfully don't understand why anyone who is not in AQ would think that paying for access to the Persian Garden at a cost of $99 per day is unreasonable.

On 9/3/2022 at 11:43 AM, PMT51 said:

Thinking of taking a 12 day cruise on  Constallation inFeb 24.  Does anyone one know cost of persian gardn pass (or where I can find it)?

I looked it up for our upcoming cruise on the Millenium, and there is a “Thermal Wellness” singles pass with  precruise pricing of $249 approx USD (mine shows in Canadian dollars, so I did the exchange). This is for 8 days. I guess it would be adjusted depending on the length of the cruise. HTH.

On 9/3/2022 at 2:43 PM, PMT51 said:

Thinking of taking a 12 day cruise on  Constallation inFeb 24.  Does anyone one know cost of persian gardn pass (or where I can find it)?

Not worth to pay for Persian on M class. Just my 2 cents. Very depressing, not relaxing area.

• Like 1