RCCL "Unsupervised" Testing Embarkation Process Experience

3 minutes ago, bonsai3s said:

Hi Fiona...just wanted to say "Hello"...Voyager...waiting to tender into Qaqortoq, Greenland...cold and foggy. :classic_smile:

Hi to you too! 😊

That is one amazing trip you're on. I would love to do one like that one day (maybe a few years down the line when I retire).

My sister-in-law and her daughter and granddaughter were on board with you for a week, the leg that did the overnight in Oslo. They had a lovely time.

Enjoy the rest of the trip! 🥰

Edited by FionaMG
sp.
  • Like 1

Thanks for that Fiona. Just been on walkabout in Vigo and it was hammering it down at times.  My wife and I still carried on because we were enjoying the walk. People must have thought we were bonkers but we didn’t care. All good fun and a bit of rain ain’t going to spoil it. As they say you can take the boy out of Scotland but you can’t take the Scotland out the boy

D4D8DF21-698F-41DF-9726-9928387E9BE8.jpeg

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, scottraveller said:

Thanks for that Fiona. Just been on walkabout in Vigo and it was hammering it down at times.  My wife and I still carried on because we were enjoying the walk. People must have thought we were bonkers but we didn’t care. All good fun and a bit of rain ain’t going to spoil it. As they say you can take the boy out of Scotland but you can’t take the Scotland out the boy

D4D8DF21-698F-41DF-9726-9928387E9BE8.jpeg

So true. You'd almost never put your foot outside the door if you were waiting for a rainless day! 🤣

5 minutes ago, scottraveller said:

If anyone is interested I can post some photos as I go along on my cruise. I don’t mind if anyone is interested. Can open a new post if there is interest. 

I would be delighted. 😁

12 hours ago, Tree_skier said:

Boarded Navigator today with unvaccinated teens. I had a picture or their negative tests on my phone. They were checked to confirm they were negative but that was it. Embarkation was very quick and painless

When you say they were checked to confirm - do you mean they just looked at the photo? 

24 minutes ago, Finnsmom13 said:

When you say they were checked to confirm - do you mean they just looked at the photo? 

They barely glance at any photo, they just look for the word negative. There was a poster a week or so ago that was going to show a picture of a negative pregnancy test, I hope he comes back with the result. He did also have a real pic to show. Cruise lines are done with all this covid crap.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1