Carnival Shareholder OBC

labseldest

It took 2 days short of 3 weeks for us to get our approval email and to see that the obc had been added to our bookings. We did get the $250 for our 14 day total b2b (a 6 and 8 day cruise). This is our very first stockholder obc and we are very happy with the return on our investment! 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, illinoisfive said:

How long should I wait for the Shareholder OBC approval before I resubmit the paperwork?

It seems that a good number of people hearwithin a few days.  If after one week I only have received the confirmation that I submitted the request, should I resubmit?  

Mine have been taking a couple of weeks. But I wouldn't resubmit unless declined - I would call and ask.

19 hours ago, illinoisfive said:

How long should I wait for the Shareholder OBC approval before I resubmit the paperwork?

It seems that a good number of people hearwithin a few days.  If after one week I only have received the confirmation that I submitted the request, should I resubmit?  

I submitted on Aug 14th and was approved on Sept 13th so it took a whole month but they got it done.

On 9/11/2022 at 9:23 PM, Cruisin 4 Ever said:

My PVP said I should be $250 because I'm doing back to back equalling 14 days. Has anyone else had this approved before?

On 9/11/2022 at 10:25 PM, shof515 said:

is the back to back cruises two separate bookings with two different numbers or it is 1 booking with one booking number?

14 day or longer cruises do get $250 dollars and 7 day or longer cruises get $100 dollars.

Here is the benefit information : https://www.carnivalcorp.com/static-files/50351a91-4dc0-4f6b-bfec-684647e6129f

Have gotten 250 assigned as 100 for week one and 150 for week two on two different B2B 7 day bookings with separate booking numbers on the Mardi Gras in February of 2022 and August/September of 2022.  Only received 200 on B2B on Discovery Princess in April of 2022. So obviously Princess is following protocol while Carnival is giving an extra thank you.

• 7 months later...
5 minutes ago, KatNiss Houston said:

Question ... if two people in the same room each have 100 shares individually in each of their names, do you each get the same OBC offer?  So a total of $500 for two people on a 14-day cruise?

Recently submitted my first shareholder request for OBC.

Read the shareholder benefit document - it is in clear english, one per stateroom.

47 minutes ago, KatNiss Houston said:

Question ... if two people in the same room each have 100 shares individually in each of their names, do you each get the same OBC offer?  So a total of $500 for two people on a 14-day cruise?

Recently submitted my first shareholder request for OBC.

No, but like I mentioned in a previous post in this thread Carnival gives 250 in OBC if you sail on a 7 day B2B as 100 for the first week and 150 for the second week.  Have gotten this twice in 2022 on the Mardi Gras and expect it on our B2B's this year and next on the Celebration.

20 minutes ago, CruizinSusan70 said:

No, but like I mentioned in a previous post in this thread Carnival gives 250 in OBC if you sail on a 7 day B2B as 100 for the first week and 150 for the second week.  Have gotten this twice in 2022 on the Mardi Gras and expect it on our B2B's this year and next on the Celebration.

Do you have to ask or is this automatic? I had two 8 days to Alaska side by side and didn't get the 250 total.

Edited by n6uqqq

56 minutes ago, n6uqqq said:

Do you have to ask or is this automatic? I had two 8 days to Alaska side by side and didn't get the 250 total.

It certainly isn't a defined benefit for b2b much less guaranteed so s2s is one level removed. It endures for now.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, BlerkOne said:

It certainly isn't a defined benefit for b2b much less guaranteed so s2s is one level removed. It endures for now.

6 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

Doesn't hurt to follow up.  You are starting at a "no" so why not?  Good luck!!

No B2B's planned at this time but will keep this info in mind if I do. Squeaky wheels might just get oiled so if it does come up I will throw in a mention. Thanks! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, n6uqqq said:

A B2B could theoretically be considered a 14 day cruise, so luckily we got it.  Did not get it though on our similar B2B last year on the Discovery Princess.  I would assume you didn't get it because yours was a S2S.