When can we check in?

barbatkins

You should be able to check in now or very close. Mine said 45 days prior but it opened a day or so earlier. I have a cruise departing 24 Oct and checked in 3-4 days ago.

Just open your Celebrity App and mine did give me a date of when it opened when I selected ‘Check-in’.

den

Edited by Denny01

2 hours ago, PaperSniper4 said:

....but I think we can't print the luggage tags until close to sail date.....I think that's two weeks. Anyone know?

Doug

30 days prior to your sail date for luggage tags. That's when Edocs show up. 

Edited by davekathy

For my October 26th cruise, check-in was September 11th @ midnight EST.  We were able to choose the boarding time as well.

When looking at the reservation online, it states 3 - 4 weeks prior to departure for the eDocs to be ready.

🍹

12 hours ago, lovecruzin said:

We were able to check in for our 9/16 Solstice cruise approx 45 days out. We were not able to select a boarding time until 2-3 weeks ahead of time.

Ah, as someone pointed out, check in seems to be 45 days out in most if not all cases, but other items cannot be done until closer to sail date. When I checked in for our October 2022 seven day FLL to FLL Caribbean cruise I selected our check in time then. I did that about 43 days prior to sailing. Now I see someone said I should expect to print my luggage tags 30 days prior. I already have my boarding passes, aka XPress passes,  which I printed when I checked in for this cruise.

Doug