How many are dining with you at The Key lunch? Bring a bottle of wine ok just like MDR dinners?

SAmome

I sort of assume there are a lot of people given it can't be held in the Chops location, but I've heard they limit the number of Keys sold. Potentially dining with 100 others?

Any tips?  Best to get there right when opens or can you arrive anytime in the window posted?

We are a group of 4; I assume we won't be seated with others.

Thanks.

13 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

You won't  be seated with others.

Anytime in the posted time.

I don't know that anyone knows what limits are imposed on the number of Keys sold on any given cruise.  

Thanks!  Now I can debate soup or shrimp. 🙂   

On 9/11/2022 at 7:49 PM, Merion_Mom said:

You won't  be seated with others.

Anytime in the posted time.

I don't know that anyone knows what limits are imposed on the number of Keys sold on any given cruise.  

Are you assigned a dining time or go to the restaurant upon boarding.

20 minutes ago, nelblu said:

So, the lunch that comes with the Key is in the MDR rather than Chops.

What's Included

• Priority access into the terminal (within booked arrival time) on Day 1.
  • Carry-on bag drop off and delivery to stateroom. Drop-off your carry-on bags in the Main Dining Room until 1:30pm.
  • Exclusive welcome lunch in the Main Dining Room featuring the Chops Grille Lunch menu.
  • Private time at onboard activities including Rock Climbing, FlowRider and more.
  • Priority departure at tender ports of call from ship-to-shore.
  • Seats in the exclusive VIP seating section at shows in the Main Theatre, Aqua Theater, Studio B and Two70 (reservation is needed).
  • VOOM ® Surf & Stream 1 Device high speed internet.
  • On debarkation day, enjoy an exclusive à la carte breakfast and choice departure.

8 hours ago, pfdaxe358 said:

Here's the .pdf for the Chops lunch posted at least for Symphony:

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/media-assets/pmc/content/dam/menus/en/choplunch/CHOPLUNCH.pdf

Just to share, the full Chops lunch menu is not offered for the Key Lunch in the MDR. The Key lunch includes select items from the Chops lunch menu. Just sharing for clarification so folks wont be disappointed when they see a limited menu. Thanks! 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, blueslily said:

Just to share, the full Chops lunch menu is not offered for the Key Lunch in the MDR. The Key lunch includes select items from the Chops lunch menu. Just sharing for clarification so folks wont be disappointed when they see a limited menu. Thanks! 

The menu, resembles the "Lunch with the Officers" menu offered to D+ levels (340+ pts.).

13 hours ago, blueslily said:

Thanks. I was just sharing the .pdf labeled Chops Lunch. It does look like a "fuller" menu.