current drink menus on Equinox?

sunsetme

https://profcruise.com/celebrity-menus/

I found this while searching. It has all the dining menus, and then, keep scrolling and has some bars' menus .

It's from the Millennium so not all bars are the same, but I appreciated looking at the  MDR dinner menus too . Those are the same on all M and S class ships.

Edited by Smmessineo

On 9/12/2022 at 3:46 PM, Smmessineo said:

Slush !

A fun little bar on Equinox, right outside the Solarium starboard side. Only open a few hours a day in the afternoon.

Screenshot_20220912-164336_kindlephoto-24617579.png

We are cruising on the Equinox October 6th. Someone on another board said that Slushy was closed when they went. Do you know if it’s supposed to be open all the time or only certain times? Thanks 

On 9/12/2022 at 4:57 PM, CaroleSS said:

Slush.....yum! I love Slush!

I buy Chi Chi Long Island Ice Tea in a Large bottle for $9.99.   Pour 4 oz into a plastic freezable container and put into the freezer.   Makes a great refreshing drink in hot weather.   Drinking it chilled or on the rocks doesn’t taste the same as a real Long Ice.  It has artificial stuff but makes a great slush. Our company always loves them.  

I found the slushes on board not really that great.   They use a premixed  artificial flavored Syrup, ice and some alcohol.    It is the same for their frozen drinks at the pool bars.    I want a real Mud Slide not some artificial flavored crap pour from  a plastic bottle with alcohol added. same with the Daquries.  

If I don’t use the Chi Chi stuff I make my own slush.  There are a lot of recipes on line and you use good natural ingredients for the flavor.  

2 minutes ago, miched said:

I buy Chi Chi Long Island Ice Tea in a Large bottle for $9.99.   Pour 4 oz into a plastic freezable container and put into the freezer.   Makes a great refreshing drink in hot weather.   Drinking it chilled or on the rocks doesn’t taste the same as a real Long Ice.  It has artificial stuff but makes a great slush. Our company always loves them.  

I found the slushes on board not really that great.   They use a premixed  artificial flavored Syrup, ice and some alcohol.    It is the same for their frozen drinks at the pool bars.    I want a real Mud Slide not some artificial flavored crap pour from  a plastic bottle with alcohol added. same with the Daquries.  

If I don’t use the Chi Chi stuff I make my own slush.  There are a lot of recipes on line and you use good natural ingredients for the flavor.  

Nice idea, but doesn't help me onboard.......

21 hours ago, Mscush63 said:

We are cruising on the Equinox October 6th. Someone on another board said that Slushy was closed when they went. Do you know if it’s supposed to be open all the time or only certain times? Thanks 

Normally Sea days in the afternoon.   About 11 or 12 to around 3 or 4.   Lines can get long.   There is usually only one BT and one blender.   It depends on when you get there.   It is easy to not see it. And many times there are no customers.   As soon as someone stops the place gets noticed and a line will form.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CaroleSS said:

Nice idea, but doesn't help me onboard.......

That is why I suggested it as you said you like slushes.  Just something to do at home.

Hopefully you won’t be disappointed with the slushes on board like I am. 

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅