Unable to login to my Azamara Account

Guest Cooper2020

Guest Cooper2020

I have been unable  today to log into my Azamara account.   Is anyone else having trouble?  I have tried  to log in on both the UK and US sites.  I wondered if this is a website error or whether it is just my account only.

Yes, same here, been trying all day. Celebrity accounts also blocked, so looks like general issue across the platform. 

You'd expect Az/Celeb to drop in a splash page explaining there's a problem, rather than have folk trying continuously and resorting to doing their own investigations. 

11 minutes ago, uktog said:

Worrying sounds very like IHG last week. That turned out to be a ransom hack. They too had no maintenance notification 

Was wondering the same, given how poor Royal Caribbean’s website and systems are their cyber security might not be much better.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, federalexpress said:

Yep me too. I wonder if this is linked in any way to their current inability to answer calls or respond to emails.

That section of the website being down is no doubt generating a lot more phone calls, especially if it affects the booking system.

35 minutes ago, Riocca said:

That section of the website being down is no doubt generating a lot more phone calls, especially if it affects the booking system.

Yep, that will certainly cause extra demand but I also wonder if their ability to do stuff arising from calls is compromised, in other words, it's more than just a website issue, but it's also affecting their internal systems and their capacity to actually operate.

Similar threads on the RC and Celebrity boards, also being reported online bookings could not be completed. Apparently on FB Royal Caribbean are reporting that their IT department are working on it and should be back soon, possibly an upgrade that’s gone horribly wrong?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Carol01 said:

Same here, I’ve been trying all day. I even changed my password!  I am hoping to research excursions, if our power stays on, what else you gunna do in a hurricane?  😉

Annoyingly I cleared all my cookies and cache thinking it must be me. After all the Az/Celeb website is a pretty straightforward build and set up. Seriously, what can go that wrong to bring a fundamental, business critical part of their operation to a grinding halt ? 

Sounds kind of like the start of a dystopian novel.

Except my cable tv is still working and I see no glowing auras on the horizon.

I would suggest they should at least put up a message banner on Azamara.com, but if they could do that they could probably also answer the phones faster.