Microsoft workshops

shugey

Most common question at the now gone Microsoft place “Could you please help me with my iPad?” 😂😂😂

Microsoft, Oprah, American test kitchen…. All gone. Could we hope for music walk to be next? Getting kinda tired of the formulaic show set ups…

HAL can do a lot better than this. Customers are loyal, service is excellent. Does HAL really need all this external branding?

• Like 3

7 hours ago, VMax1700 said:

No, just no.  

Music is not a 'formulaic show'.

External branding of a suitable talent is fine, otherwise what is there?  HAL Hellcats??? 

Hellcats, that would be something 😉

When I say formulaic it’s because I’ve watched the same preprogrammed Billboard on several cruises. British Invasion, never number one etc… Piano bar, dueling pianos or such can work without the Billboard connection.

I don’t understand the repetitive nature of HAL onboard programming. How many times are we expected the watch the history of HAL? Dance shows are great, but they are the same across the fleet…

I think HAL needs a fresh start when it comes to entertainment. We love the ships, the food, the service and crew, but entertainment is really lacking. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Fredrik said:

How many times are we expected the watch the history of HAL? Dance shows are great, but they are the same across the fleet…

I understand what you are saying, but similarly, how many times can you watch (e.g.) Cats or Cirque du Soliel etc.

At least on our recent Rotterdam cruise, the BBK band mixed it up with a request show and much more audience engagement than previously experienced.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VMax1700 said:

I understand what you are saying, but similarly, how many times can you watch (e.g.) Cats or Cirque du Soliel etc.

At least on our recent Rotterdam cruise, the BBK band mixed it up with a request show and much more audience engagement than previously experienced.

The right answer to Cats is zero 😂🥳🎉

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3