Coats , Jackets , warm clothing in Norwegian Sun stores

VenHen

Hi, we are boarding the Norwegian Sun on 31 of october for a 21 day transatlantic cruise.
We are flying in from the Caribbean and don’t have jackets , sweaters  or other warm clothing 
Do they sell these onboard?  Our sizes are 2 XL. 

Given that the cruise ahead of you is coming from Seattle, Washington ending the Alaskan season, I doubt that their Alaskan merchandise would still be available.  It might be packed away in storage for the next season or have been off loaded in Miami.

Omigosh!  Yes, the shipboard stores will have sweaters and, probably, light windbreakers.  But they'd probably cost a fortune.

It looks like this cruise is departing from Miami, so if you were going in there a day before, if it was at all possible, you'd probably have more choices and much better prices if you could pick up some warm weather clothing there.  

If you could get to a Walmart, or a Target, or any major department store, you'd find more to pick from, without over-spending on clothes that you might not need again.  

PS. We live in south Florida, and all the stores are now full of warm weather clothing.

1 hour ago, VenHen said:

Hi, we are boarding the Norwegian Sun on 31 of october for a 21 day transatlantic cruise.
We are flying in from the Caribbean and don’t have jackets , sweaters  or other warm clothing 
Do they sell these onboard?  Our sizes are 2 XL. 

A store that is near the port of Miami (about 2 miles), and might have things you need is:

Ross Dress for Less, 234 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132

On 9/25/2022 at 2:14 PM, www3traveler said:

Given that the cruise ahead of you is coming from Seattle, Washington ending the Alaskan season, I doubt that their Alaskan merchandise would still be available.  It might be packed away in storage for the next season or have been off loaded in Miami.

Or sold out. We took one of the last Alaskan cruises one year and aside from a couple of hooded sweatshirts there was nothing in the ship store. No gloves, cold weather hats or warm socks.

45 minutes ago, Peachypooh said:

Or sold out. We took one of the last Alaskan cruises one year and aside from a couple of hooded sweatshirts there was nothing in the ship store. No gloves, cold weather hats or warm socks.

Given that the Sun is headed for the Atlantic where in Autumn temperatures will bottom out into the 40s overnight, I should think she will be stocked again before she departs.  

13 minutes ago, Swells1 said:

OP can always order what they’re looking for from Amazon and have it shipped to their pre-cruise hotel. 

That's exactly what I would recommend.  I would actually even go so far as to order from Amazon before departure, so you can ensure sizing is correct.  

On 9/25/2022 at 2:55 PM, ggTexasGal said:

A store that is near the port of Miami (about 2 miles), and might have things you need is:

Ross Dress for Less, 234 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132

We usually stay one night pre-cruise at the Hampton Inn Blue Lagoon by the Miami airport.  (It has a free shuttle from MIA to hotel)

Directly across the street is a Burlington store that has a wide range of clothing for all ages.   I'm confident you would be able to find something suitable there.    

• Like 2