Well done Western Australia

43 minutes ago, Elorac123 said:

Just heard that WA have a capped fee of $5 for the airport train from Freo to Perth one change but same line it beats Qld. By a long way.

Cheers Carole

Awesome!

And beats NSW hands down too. Now if they could just get Fremantle station a little closer to the cruise terminal.

• Like 2

On 10/8/2022 at 9:02 AM, windsor26 said:

No complaint about NSW trains from Southern Highlands to Circular QuayĀ  One change at Macarthur and settle back for the ride $2.50 return

Ā 

On 10/8/2022 at 9:02 AM, windsor26 said:

No complaint about NSW trains from Southern Highlands to Circular QuayĀ  One change at Macarthur and settle back for the ride $2.50 return

I see you are going to beautiful Moreton Island for five days from 14/10 on Pacific Explorer. Ā I hope you have good weather. Ā Have you been on that ship before.

51 minutes ago, MMDown Under said:

Ā 

I see you are going to beautiful Moreton Island for five days from 14/10 on Pacific Explorer. Ā I hope you have good weather. Ā Have you been on that ship before.

Yes we have several times both as the Dawn Princes and as Pacific ExplorerĀ  I love the sun class ships (rip)Ā  Ā I do hope we have good weather I am hoping to get a quick swim in if it is warm enough

8 minutes ago, windsor26 said:

Yes we have several times both as the Dawn Princes and as Pacific ExplorerĀ  I love the sun class ships (rip)Ā  Ā I do hope we have good weather I am hoping to get a quick swim in if it is warm enough

The water should be warm for you. Ā I had a feeling you'd cruised there.

3 minutes ago, windsor26 said:

Just needĀ  swimĀ  it has been so cold for a whole 12 months here in NSWĀ  that our pool has not been usedĀ  just being a nuisance to keep clean and fresh

I understand your frustration having to maintain a pool and not be able to use it. Ā 

We've had a lot of unusual winter rain, but we have had warm/hot weather. Ā 

12 minutes ago, windsor26 said:

Just needĀ  swimĀ  it has been so cold for a whole 12 months here in NSWĀ  that our pool has not been usedĀ  just being a nuisance to keep clean and fresh

I had a pool in my Sydney house, but not down here in Batemans Bay. Like 6C this morning.Ā  The only time I go into the ocean down here is Feb or March, too cold otherwise.Ā  Yes pools not used are a pain in the butt to maintain.

What makes it worse for me is that a incorrectly working body thermostat means I need the water to be at least 28 degrees and when we got a warm day or even 2 the rain previously had made even the heated pool too coldĀ  Ā The last time I swam was on Christmas day when visiting relatives in Sunderland

On 10/7/2022 at 3:44 PM, Elorac123 said:

Just heard that WA have a capped fee of $5 for the airport train from Freo to Perth one change but same line it beats Qld. By a long way.

Cheers Carole

Hm, if you factor in the need for a few self-defence classes before jumping on a train here or hanging around a train station, it's not such a good deal. šŸ˜‰

2 minutes ago, Beejay4016 said:

Hm, if you factor in the need for a few self-defence classes before jumping on a train here or hanging around a train station, it's not such a good deal. šŸ˜‰

Iā€™ll enrol right away then šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Cheers CaroleĀ 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, MicCanberra said:

I have a black belt, will that help me?

Only if it coordinates with your shoes.šŸ˜„ Seriously, the opening of the new rail link was bigger than Ben Hur, as they used to say, and even the PM was taken for a ride.

• Like 1