Would these hooks work to hang swimsuits?

ShelleyQT

I've been reading that Beyond does not have a clothesline in the shower, and has only 2 hooks in the IV cabins.  Would something like this work for me to hook over the top of the shower glass, for hanging my swimsuits to dry?  If the shower door is too thick to hang the hooks this way, it seems I could probably hang the hooks upside down and use the small end to hang my swimsuit straps.

image.png

The Beyond has regular hangers that you can take out of the closet and hang around the room. The problem is trying to find a spot where the item isn't flat against the wall or glass (so it dries quicker).  I had things positioned so they were on slight angles.   I did the same thing with my bathing suits.  The hangers also have two clips.  I brought clothes pins too, to help.

The post above about the magnets on the ceiling is a good idea.  I had magnets that looked similar but had them on the walls.  Next time I will try the ceiling, this way items have complete air flow. 

🍹

20221030_014345.thumb.jpg.7cd23eafbbf57ba5352ee2615688475e.jpg

You can see the type of hanger. 

(I had laundry returned so ignore the white paper bag and the regular thin metal hangers in the middle)

20221031_233453.thumb.jpg.988cd1d9e621ab6e44d8a82674a54c6a.jpg

• Like 1

We've used these for years.https://www.amazon.com/LOVIMAG-Magnetic-Hanging-Toolbox-Kitchen/dp/B09MWJNPYY/ref=sr_1_14?crid=29D444TV0HL7M&keywords=magnetic+hooks&qid=1667752113&sprefix=magnetic+hooks%2Caps%2C79&sr=8-14

We also take a piece of twine. We attach two hooks to the shower wall and put the twine between. We use our towel clips as clothespins. Very easy to pack! The other two hooks we use on the cabin walls for hanging whatever. They are very strong and hold up well.

image.thumb.jpeg.c3a6b03d4cd8b90f656e2a2ff8621146.jpeg

Edited by Luvcrusn
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, ShelleyQT said:

I've been reading that Beyond does not have a clothesline in the shower, and has only 2 hooks in the IV cabins.  Would something like this work for me to hook over the top of the shower glass, for hanging my swimsuits to dry?  If the shower door is too thick to hang the hooks this way, it seems I could probably hang the hooks upside down and use the small end to hang my swimsuit straps.

image.png

These work on the ceiling.  Have used now for 4 cruises.  

Screenshot_20221106_140844.jpg

• Thanks 1