New menus on Symphony reported

John&LaLa

7 hours ago, BonTexasNY said:

Has anyone currently on Symphony posted their opinion in here?

If the test menu goes fleetwide I'm going to miss my salmon dinner, my go to meal when nothing on the regular menu looks appealing.

I am on the Symphony.  We have been eating in the Coastal Kitchen, but we did go to main dining last night.  We both enjoyed something new from the menu.  It was Mexican night and I had a pork enchilada and my DH had Carne Asada.

• Thanks 2

49 minutes ago, Tlbecker1 said:

I am on the Symphony.  We have been eating in the Coastal Kitchen, but we did go to main dining last night.  We both enjoyed something new from the menu.  It was Mexican night and I had a pork enchilada and my DH had Carne Asada.

A good night to go to the WJ.😆

Have any Pinnies heard anything regarding the menus going forward.

28 minutes ago, nelblu said:

A good night to go to the WJ.😆

Have any Pinnies heard anything regarding the menus going forward.

We do enjoy the Windjammer on most ships.  The Symphony Windjammer we don’t enjoy.  It is too much of a madhouse.  We have been avoiding it as much as possible.  3 days ago we had just sat down to eat our breakfast in the Windjammer and a lady was standing within 3 inches of our table just waiting to see if we were going to leave.  

On 12/1/2022 at 2:55 AM, Tlbecker1 said:

I am on the Symphony.  We have been eating in the Coastal Kitchen, but we did go to main dining last night.  We both enjoyed something new from the menu.  It was Mexican night and I had a pork enchilada and my DH had Carne 

Wondering if they're looking at changes to the menu at CK?? I'd like to see some lighter options at lunch.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/15/2022 at 1:54 PM, Tatka said:

I eat escargots every night it is available. However escargots every night is fairly recent addition. Even in 2019 they were available only first so many nights (On 6-7 nights it was 3-4 days, on 12 days it was 8-9). And before I remember them only on 1 night (First formal?) in 2016.

Escargot have been on the menu every single night of every Royal Caribbean cruise we've done going all the way back to 2012.

Dan

Edited by The Fun Researcher

On 12/1/2022 at 7:17 AM, Tlbecker1 said:

We do enjoy the Windjammer on most ships.  The Symphony Windjammer we don’t enjoy.  It is too much of a madhouse.  We have been avoiding it as much as possible.  3 days ago we had just sat down to eat our breakfast in the Windjammer and a lady was standing within 3 inches of our table just waiting to see if we were going to leave.  

Odd, love Symphony WJ. The hot stations at the back are always a treat. Harmony doesn't do that as good, and Oasis/Allure don't have them. Wonder does, but totally different layout 

4 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Odd, love Symphony WJ. The hot stations at the back are always a treat. Harmony doesn't do that as good, and Oasis/Allure don't have them. Wonder does, but totally different layout 

One of the better layouts of the WJ is on the Anthem.  Was the same on Quantum when I sailed her before she was shipped to the Far East.  For breakfast they have multiple omelet stations and for lunch multiple pasta stations.  Never had the opportunity to dine for dinner.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nelblu said:

One of the better layouts of the WJ is on the Anthem.  Was the same on Quantum when I sailed her before she was shipped to the Far East.  For breakfast they have multiple omelet stations and for lunch multiple pasta stations.  Never had the opportunity to dine for dinner.

Yes, enjoyed the Odyssey layout as well. Wonder seems similar

On 12/2/2022 at 5:52 PM, suzyluvs2cruise said:

I figured it would be as other changes are possibly happening in Jan but wondered if there was any chatter about potential changes to CK menu.

The stewards last week on allure seemed to believe jan 1 going to once a day cabin cleaning. It's been decided. 

And free chat.