Current cruisers, are they showing the World Cup games?

ColeThornton

4 hours ago, ColeThornton said:

Just sitting here watching the England/Iran game and was wondering if they were showing the games live.

Thanks for the info in advance.   🙂

Another one wondering the same while watching the England game! Think they would show the games! Much better to watch than a lot of other so called sports games in our opinion.Come on England! 😊

15 minutes ago, di T said:

Another one wondering the same while watching the England game! Think they would show the games! Much better to watch than a lot of other so called sports games in our opinion.Come on England! 😊

I'm watching US v. Wales right now from the comfort of my office. I'd so much rather being on a ship watching the game in the Atrium! Not that they'd probably show the game there (but they really should). 

England had great form today - I bet they'll go further than the US. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, cruiseny4life said:

I'm watching US v. Wales right now from the comfort of my office. I'd so much rather being on a ship watching the game in the Atrium! Not that they'd probably show the game there (but they really should). 

England had great form today - I bet they'll go further than the US. 

US played well yesterday! Would love to be watching on a 🚢 cruise.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, di T said:

US played well yesterday! Would love to be watching on a 🚢 cruise.

No, they did not.  They had 15 fouls, six of which were Yellow Cards.  Two "Yellow" Cards on a player disqualifies them.  Wales had 11 fouls, three of which were "Yellow".  The game Friday against England should be very interesting.  One of the teams that people seem to think will win the World Cup (Argentina) has already lost a match.

On 11/22/2022 at 2:34 PM, www3traveler said:

No, they did not.  They had 15 fouls, six of which were Yellow Cards.  Two "Yellow" Cards on a player disqualifies them.  Wales had 11 fouls, three of which were "Yellow".  The game Friday against England should be very interesting.  One of the teams that people seem to think will win the World Cup (Argentina) has already lost a match.

😂there has been a lot of yellow cards! Argentina were favourites and the match today with Germany against Japan I thought wasn’t very entertaining. But we will see what the next two games for all of them bring. I’ve only been watching some games but my husband would watch them all! 

20 minutes ago, di T said:

😂there has been a lot of yellow cards! Argentina were favourites and the match today with Germany against Japan I thought wasn’t very entertaining. But we will see what the next two games for all of them bring. I’ve only been watching some games but my husband would watch them all! 

This tournament is amazing so far.  Japan beat Germany-- another possibly Finalist goes down.  WOW!!  So far this tournament there have been more ties than the entire tournament four years ago.