Easy Check for luggage?

highflyingrealtor

Has Princess started offering Easy Check again? (Bags picked up on last night and brought to the airport for you.) Wasn’t available last couple of cruises. I’m thinking with the reduced capacity they couldn’t make any profit on it. Yes they did charge for it but it was very convenient. On the Sky soon in Ft Lauderdale and hoping to see it start back up. Anyone in the know?

It is my understanding from other posters that EZCheck is available in Ft. Lauderdale once again.   Of course you have to meet the criteria such as a participating airline and departure AFTER 11:30 am which I understand they are firm on.

I used EZCheck the last time we cruised and although there is a fee, it sure makes things EZ!

• Like 1

Yes, EZ Check was available for our cruise we just returned from this past week (Nov. 19-29) from FLL.  It worked out great and we thought the $25 fee was well worth it.   Putting our big bags outside the cabin the night before disembarking and not seeing them again until we went to baggage claim at our airport was great!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, highflyingrealtor said:

Thanks all, that’s great news for us if they participate with Sun Country Airlines. Anyone know for sure? 🤔

Hmmm...don't know about that one.  I *think* it's only the mainstream airlines but don't hold me to that!

4 hours ago, highflyingrealtor said:

Has Princess started offering Easy Check again? (Bags picked up on last night and brought to the airport for you.) Wasn’t available last couple of cruises. I’m thinking with the reduced capacity they couldn’t make any profit on it. Yes they did charge for it but it was very convenient. On the Sky soon in Ft Lauderdale and hoping to see it start back up. Anyone in the know?

Check once OB with GS about Sun Country.  Didn’t see them on the list, but that can change if PCL contracts with them.

6 hours ago, jagoffee said:

This form does not indicate that it applies to flights out of MIA.

Maybe because it was a very busy travel day (day before Thanksgiving). I was flying out of FLL so I didn't pay attention to MIA.

1 hour ago, Coral said:

Maybe because it was a very busy travel day (day before Thanksgiving). I was flying out of FLL so I didn't pay attention to MIA.

Could also be a different form.  Happy2cruise reported that Luggage Valet also applied to MIA.