Solarium Bistro Dinner Menu - Oasis

denamo

2 hours ago, Biker19 said:

The printed one, usually, yes - you can see it in the app. The buffet items may vary a bit.

Looked in the app for our cruise.  There was no menu listed for the Solarium Bistro, only the bar. 😕

Thank You for answering what I wanted to know if it was the same menu each evening.  We have My Time for this cruise, so I was thinking this might be a better option than the My Time "fight" experienced on Oasis class ships.  I just cannot figure out why Royal can't make My Time work smoother. Even with reservations there can be more of a wait than should happen.

11 hours ago, denamo said:

Is the evening dinner menu in the Solarium Bistro on the Oasis the same each evening.  It's been quite a while since we've eaten dinner there.

Thanks!

Not sure these days on Oasis.  Last week on Symphony really the only things that changed night to night were the soup and the rolls.

Also, this was the first time for us in SB that the main courses were set out in the buffet rather than served.  They had the same salmon, chicken, snapper, and lamb each night.  Not sure how long that has been going on.

1 hour ago, Husky1987 said:

Not sure these days on Oasis.  Last week on Symphony really the only things that changed night to night were the soup and the rolls.

Also, this was the first time for us in SB that the main courses were set out in the buffet rather than served.  They had the same salmon, chicken, snapper, and lamb each night.  Not sure how long that has been going on.

Thanks.  We'll be giving the Solarium Bistro a try in the evening.

4 hours ago, denamo said:

Looked in the app for our cruise.  There was no menu listed for the Solarium Bistro, only the bar. 😕

Thank You for answering what I wanted to know if it was the same menu each evening.  We have My Time for this cruise, so I was thinking this might be a better option than the My Time "fight" experienced on Oasis class ships.  I just cannot figure out why Royal can't make My Time work smoother. Even with reservations there can be more of a wait than should happen.

We had MTD in November and it was fine. We had reservations for either 7 or 7.30, and the most we had to wait to be seated was 10mins on lobster night, which I think was because the restaurant was busier that night than usual.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Donsyb said:

We had MTD in November and it was fine. We had reservations for either 7 or 7.30, and the most we had to wait to be seated was 10mins on lobster night, which I think was because the restaurant was busier that night than usual.

That is so good.  A 10 minute wait is acceptable.  Hoping for that in January.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Donsyb said:

I had MTD on the Anthem last week with 7:45 reservation each night and the longest i waited was five minutes. And the cruise was sold out from what I was told.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

is SB still free on Oasis? We never got to try it on Harmony.

Are 12 yo children allowed to join at dinner? Would he be allowed to bring a slice of pizza or something from Sorrento's? I don't see anything he'll eat on SB's menu.

Edited by Itchy&Scratchy

5 minutes ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

is SB still free on Oasis? We never got to try it on Harmony.

Are 12 yo children allowed to join at dinner? Would he be allowed to bring a slice of pizza or something from Sorrento's? I don't see anything he'll eat on SB's menu.

Yes.

Yes.

No one cares.

• Like 1