Elite Drinks

baldilocks

Ok so I’m new to all this elite happy hour stuff. Can someone give a run down on the drinks like water and soda, are you saying we can get the water and soda at certain bars and bring them back to the room. Will be on the eclipse next week. This would be great to do. What about beers, can u request them to be unopened. Just wondering. I’m use to RCCL and getting the free drinks anytime.

Definitely can bring water and soda back to your cabin.  Each of us gets the max numbers of sodas during 5-7.  Nice to have a cold refreshing drink during the day.

On 5/31/2024 at 9:37 PM, alfiemom said:

Definitely can bring water and soda back to your cabin.  Each of us gets the max numbers of sodas during 5-7.  Nice to have a cold refreshing drink during the day.

What is the max number? 

17 minutes ago, the penguins said:

Embarkation is now included

Good to know!

41 minutes ago, WestLakeGirl said:

The elite happy hour is for unlimited drinks. There is no maximum number. I would say perhaps the previous poster was alluding to the maximum number that they could carry at one time?

Makes sense.  Are you allowed to ask for cans/bottles to be unopened to bring back to your cabin?

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, cgags47 said:

Good to know!

Makes sense.  Are you allowed to ask for cans/bottles to be unopened to bring back to your cabin?

Yes for water.  I have never tried for anything else

Edited by cruisestitch

On 6/2/2024 at 3:05 AM, cgags47 said:

Good to know!

I always take unopened bottles of water to my cabin for the next day. Don't drink sodas. One poster said he carries a tote bag and loads up. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, drakes2 said:

I always take unopened bottles of water to my cabin for the next day. Don't drink sodas. One poster said he carries a tote bag and loads up. 

I guess with a nice tip you can get several unopened beers for the following day to sip by the pool.

We're new to Celebrity (first cruise(s) next May. We're about to achieve D+ next month on RC, so i'm happy to see the new status match but still a little fuzzy on what our perks will be.

We're going to be in a suite (retreat) on Eclipse, so we have those "perks" as well....

but as i understand it, on Celebrity - we still may need to consider a drink package since the only free drinks will be at HH, correct?

And, one free coffee a day in a specialty restaurant?

And 2 bags of laundry?

19 minutes ago, ajtaylor29 said:

We're new to Celebrity (first cruise(s) next May. We're about to achieve D+ next month on RC, so i'm happy to see the new status match but still a little fuzzy on what our perks will be.

We're going to be in a suite (retreat) on Eclipse, so we have those "perks" as well....

but as i understand it, on Celebrity - we still may need to consider a drink package since the only free drinks will be at HH, correct?

And, one free coffee a day in a specialty restaurant?

And 2 bags of laundry?

If you are in a suite , most of the perks are irrelevant 

in a Suite you are getting a drink package and wifi already 

I don’t know if you get laundry as part of being in a suite 

google captain club benefits to see them all 

38 minutes ago, Ex-Airbalancer said:

Oh that's right. I forgot - we get the drink package but not dining package (other than luminae) see, I need a coffee package always!! ❤️ 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ex-Airbalancer said:

Correct.  A Suite comes with Premium Beverage Package and Premium WiFi. 

There are no laundry perks if you are in a Sky or Celebrity Suite.  There is laundry with the upper suites. 

43 minutes ago, ajtaylor29 said:

Oh that's right. I forgot - we get the drink package but not dining package (other than luminae) see, I need a coffee package always!! ❤️ 

The Premium Beverage Package that comes with the Retreat includes coffee's. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, DaKahuna said:

Correct.  A Suite comes with Premium Beverage Package and Premium WiFi. 

There are no laundry perks if you are in a Sky or Celebrity Suite.  There is laundry with the upper suites. 

The Premium Beverage Package that comes with the Retreat includes coffee's. 

thank you! I was looking for that info and couldn't find it!!

1 minute ago, ajtaylor29 said:

Unless you got the Suite through a Blue  Chip offer or a Move up, you should be good to go. 

8 hours ago, ajtaylor29 said:

Since you will be D+, you will be Elite+ on Celebrity.  Elite+ gets all the free coffee/tea at Al Bacio.

1 hour ago, Wineaux007 said:

Since you will be D+, you will be Elite+ on Celebrity.  Elite+ gets all the free coffee/tea at Al Bacio.

Is it all or just all the ones that do not include alcohol?  

I am Elite/Diamond with Celebrity/Royal Caribbean.  But its been a while since going on a Celebrity ship.  Just booked a 4 nite cruise in Oct taking my son, his wife and 2 teen-age grandchildren during their fall break.  I will be in same cabin with the teens.  Hubby isn't going on this one.  I usually get a drink package, so considering getting it for this short trip.  But if I get it, what do I have to buy for the 2 teens?  

You all say there is a HH from 5-7 with free mixed drinks, beer & wine?  Is it just at certain bars?  Maybe I don't need the drink package after all...I will need to "behave" with this family.  

53 minutes ago, Cruisin Kay D said:

You all say there is a HH from 5-7 with free mixed drinks, beer & wine?  Is it just at certain bars?  Maybe I don't need the drink package after all...I will need to "behave" with this family.  

From my understanding, the Happy Hour is available at "most" bars throughout the ship.  Dining Room and Room Service is not included.

On Eclipse last week and while reading Elite benefits I noticed it did not indicate no HH on embarkment day.  Checked at a bar and now HH is even on first day.  Great news.  Makes so much sense.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Cruisin Kay D said:

I usually get a drink package, so considering getting it for this short trip.  But if I get it, what do I have to buy for the 2 teens?  

They will need the Zero Proof package each if you get the drink package. 

You all say there is a HH from 5-7 with free mixed drinks, beer & wine? 

Yes, there is a special Elite HH drink menu.  You select drinks from this menu. 

Is it just at certain bars? 

Yes. There will be a flier in your room informing you of the hours and it will not which bars are excluded.  There are  usually the World Class Bar,   the Martini Bar, and as previously mentioned the dining rooms.