Haven restaurant 2023?

Jackie333

the menu in the haven restaurants, (breakfast and lunch) havent changed in years. what specifically do you want  to know? usually, breakfast in moderno and lunch in cagneys.  if you log into the ncl website and check you reservations look under dining options, and you can see the menu's

at least not in the half dozen haven or suite cruises we've taken. there always seems to be an indian station in the buffet, and i think there is also a middle eastern station, but if so they will both be in the buffet.

have you checked the menu's yet?   

26 minutes ago, Jackie333 said:

Yes…. Too much meat. I like fish.

My mother in law doesn’t eat red meat, and there wasn’t a lot of variety for her.  If you like lobster tails, you can get them (as many as you want) every night if you wish…

while i dont particularly like the place, le bistro has a very nice med sea bass, and i think psac forgot to mention there is a $25 upcharge for lobster tail.  La Cucina offers a wide variety of non-meat dishes.

Probably in her best interests to avoid cagney"s 

or teppanyaki, you dont need to order the steak, there is chicken, scallops, and sometimes my wife just orders a double order of the shrimp.

worse comes to worse there are a plethora of non-meat choices in the buffet. i'm pretty sure she could find something to eat there

6 hours ago, complawyer said:

the menu in the haven restaurants, (breakfast and lunch) havent changed in years. what specifically do you want  to know? usually, breakfast in moderno and lunch in cagneys.  if you log into the ncl website and check you reservations look under dining options, and you can see the menu's

On ships built after the Gem...in other words from the Epic onward, there is a separate Haven restaurant that serves breakfast, lunch and dinner for Haven passengers, Breakfast and lunch on those ships is not served in Moderno and Cagney's .

be that as it may, i would think one goes to a steakhouse for steak, sea food is secondary at best, and cagney's has trout, grilled shrimp and fishermans platter, not much choice (imho) i would think the lady is better off in le bistro, where she can order the sea bass, or my wife likes the coq au vin

Just now, complawyer said:

be that as it may, i would think one goes to a steakhouse for steak, sea food is secondary at best, and cagney's has trout, grilled shrimp and fishermans platter, not much choice (imho) i would think the lady is better off in le bistro, where she can order the sea bass, or my wife likes the coq au vin

My wife often has seafood in Cagney's and hasn't had an issue with it.

5 minutes ago, complawyer said:

would think the lady is better off in le bistro, where she can order the sea bass

A matter of opinion of course, but we don't like the sea bass in Le Bistro one bit, but we do like the Dover sole.

4 minutes ago, njhorseman said:

my wife likes the coq au vin

I agree...I often order it often.