Show reservations on Nieuw Statendam

CruiserKris34

It seems I cannot make show reservations now for my January cruise.  When I'm on board, can I do that on the app or do you just show up?  I really liked it on Royal to plan ahead and make all the reservations before we left, so less to do on board.  Not a big deal though.  Thanks, Kris

6 hours ago, CruiserKris34 said:

It seems I cannot make show reservations now for my January cruise.  When I'm on board, can I do that on the app or do you just show up?  I really liked it on Royal to plan ahead and make all the reservations before we left, so less to do on board.  Not a big deal though.  Thanks, Kris

Welcome to even LESS to do in regards to planning; pre or onboard.  The app has the schedule and you can set a reminder easily for things you want to do throughout the week, but no reservations required. Just showing up 5-10 mins early to get a seat is all you need to do. Way less micromanagement of schedule than Royal Caribbean. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, CruiserKris34 said:

I was on Royal last month - you can no longer book reservations in advance - you had to wait until you got onboard.   They stopped after the restart.  Not sure if they will bring it back

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, VMax1700 said:

A show? 😱  Is this something new? 😉

Eventually HAL will have enough repeat cruisers that will skip the Step One Dancers because it's just not something people want to see repeatedly.  I saw the 9 PM show of Musicology on the Thanksgiving cruise with 2900 others, and there might have only been 100 people there...

Edited by PACD_JG