Classic Non-alcoholic Package is Gone!

LB_NJ

52 minutes ago, Amhere219 said:

I called Celebrity reservations today about the drink package pricing. They stated that the "cruise only" fare now includes unlimited water, sodas, and non alcoholic specialty coffees.
Just to be sure, I called back, got a different person, and they stated the same thing. Hope it's true. 🙂

If all customer service people now give the same answer to the same question then I will have to stop sailing Celebrity in protest.  🙂

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, stellarose said:

I saw zero proof package. isnt' that soda/water?

I thought that too, but that "zero" package is not an option when I try to add a drink package to my currently booked cruises. 
Maybe it's only included in current bookings? 

2 hours ago, Amhere219 said:

I called Celebrity reservations today about the drink package pricing. They stated that the "cruise only" fare now includes unlimited water, sodas, and non alcoholic specialty coffees.
Just to be sure, I called back, got a different person, and they stated the same thing. Hope it's true. 🙂

If true that would be great, as I don't drink alcoholic beverages and the DW generally only has a couple, if that many, per week on a cruise, 

5 hours ago, stellarose said:

I saw zero proof package. isnt' that soda/water?

it includes premium bottled water from Evian, Perrier, San Pellegrino, & Panna. Specialty Coffees & Organic Teas, Red Bull Energy Drink, Frozen Smoothies, Zero Proof Cocktails, Coca-Cola selections, offerings from Vitamin Water, Aqua Spa Fresh Juice, and Bottled Iced Teas. 

If one doesn't purchase a beverage package you can still enjoy Celebrity branded water in a can, canned sodas and non alcoholic specialty coffees per Amhere219's comment which is different than it has been. Previously people without a beverage package were restricted to coffee, tea and juices from the fountain dispenser in Oceanview Café.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Amhere219 said:

Wow!  If that is correct, I sure hope they plan to open 2 more Al Bacio's somewhere on the ship.  The lines will be impossibly long there, otherwise.

8 hours ago, zitsky said:

If all customer service people now give the same answer to the same question then I will have to stop sailing Celebrity in protest.  🙂

The two customer service people might both be wrong.  That would restore my faith.

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

I  got a different response!  I got the noperks package when I booked and booked the Classic non-alcohol package at time of booking for myself and not my wife.  If what the above posts said was true, the sodas, juices and specialty coffees are included, and I should simply ask for a refund for the Classic non-alcohol package.  The agent told me that included with cruise-only package is iced tea, lemonade, coffee, tea and tap water.

43 minutes ago, Trialjeff said:

I  got a different response!  I got the noperks package when I booked and booked the Classic non-alcohol package at time of booking for myself and not my wife.  If what the above posts said was true, the sodas, juices and specialty coffees are included, and I should simply ask for a refund for the Classic non-alcohol package.  The agent told me that included with cruise-only package is iced tea, lemonade, coffee, tea and tap water.

The cruise-only fare also used to include juices at breakfast. 

2 hours ago, cruisequeen4ever said:

Does anyone have a definitive answer yet? I had booked the Class Non-Alcoholic Package for my upcoming cruise and was considering cancelling it. I went onto the site, and drink packages showed as coming soon with no other info.

Why are you considering cancelling your Classic Non Alcoholic package?