Onboard grand Princess 21st of December till 22nd of January

1 hour ago, MMDown Under said:

Glad you enjoyed your day tour.  I agree a good driver makes all the difference.  Was the ice cream delicious?  NZ makes good ice cream.  Is this your last week?  Enjoy!

Yes, only 5 more dinners then home

18 hours ago, Jean C said:

Yes, I'm the same, I'm happy as long as I have a balcony, private space with fresh air.  I didn't want to put the family in bunk rooms so the mini suites worked out a good option, as the third and fourth guests were considerably cheaper than the first two 🛳 🥳

We would have done the same in that position. Unfortunately my whole family are totally averse to going on the water lol. My daughter would love to cruise to eat the desserts and sit on a private balcony reading! As long as the ship stayed in the port 😂😂😂

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, yes!yes!yes! said:

In tauranga/ Mount maunganui  today.

I have been here twice before. I didn't book any day trips today. I just walked off to get some nail scissors from a chemist. Some dark clouds are rolling in but it isn't cold.

I caught local bus from Mount Maunganui to Tauranga and did my best shopping in NZ.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, LittleFish1976 said:

I've been wondering if you're glad you booked such a long time on board. It seems to have been ages that we've been following your reports!

I should have booked my mother for the last one as well.

It's a bit lonely  sometimes.

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, yes!yes!yes! said:

I should have booked my mother for the last one as well.

It's a bit lonely  sometimes.

Get out there and 'cut the rug' in the disco, hang out with the bar flies in the various bars.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, yes!yes!yes! said:

Captain has announced increased numbers of people presenting with covid and they may change scheduling of events. Reminded everyone about masks.

Sadly the people  I have been doing trivia and gameshows with are isolating now.

Oh dear, does not sound good, stay safe.

I can't decide whether his comments re curtailing planned activities were to precondition us for a decision that has already been made or just urging everyone to do the right thing to stop the numbers growing. We will soon know.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, MelbTone said:

I can't decide whether his comments re curtailing planned activities were to precondition us for a decision that has already been made or just urging everyone to do the right thing to stop the numbers growing. We will soon know.

He didn't add that part to the end of the last new Zealand cruise when he did the spiel about increased  numbers.

Although the show time shows couldn't get much worse.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, yes!yes!yes! said:

Wow. Those sayings are dated.

I have been up dancing a few times this cruise.

I have been on this planet just on 3/4 of a century.   I talk the talk and walk the walk like some other old timers. lol.

Great to see you up and cuttin the rug.💃

Loving your pictures of the tucker.

Edited by NSWP
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, yes!yes!yes! said:

Wow. Those sayings are dated.

I have been up dancing a few times this cruise.

Cutting the rug - with zimmer frames on the dance floor. 😂

Edited by arxcards
Forgot to laugh
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, yes!yes!yes! said:

Captain has announced increased numbers of people presenting with covid and they may change scheduling of events. Reminded everyone about masks.

Sadly the people  I have been doing trivia and gameshows with are isolating now.

For all your days of cruising over the past 6 months, you must be immune to have not caught it by now. Good luck, take care.

• Like 1