Coke Zero

gunnywife

Not sure if I've responded on this thread (this question comes around often). My experience is that I've had no trouble getting Sprite Zero or Coke Zero on any of the 14 Princess cruises I've taken, but I can see that the supply may not be consistent across the fleet, or from one sailing to another. 

3 hours ago, VaCruzers said:

Not sure if I've responded on this thread (this question comes around often). My experience is that I've had no trouble getting Sprite Zero or Coke Zero on any of the 14 Princess cruises I've taken, but I can see that the supply may not be consistent across the fleet, or from one sailing to another. 

Where have you cruised from, as it seems if you sail out of North America most the feedback is that Coke Zero is not available.

6 minutes ago, akaCruiser said:

Where have you cruised from, as it seems if you sail out of North America most the feedback is that Coke Zero is not available.

All from North America thus far. 

On 10/27/2023 at 9:25 PM, CactusJack57 said:

I’m getting a little tired of begging for Coke zero sugar on Princess Cruises. We are elite, and every cruise on the questionnaire. We plead for them to include Coke zero sugar in their soda lineup. They spent so much time trying to please the alcoholics with every Drink  variety imaginable and seem to think that having 2 diet sodas is acceptable. It’s not and Diet Coke is terrible.

I would love to have a caffeine free diet beverage like Coke or root beer. What’s the odds of that one? Good luck!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, MsSoCalCruiser said:

I would love to have a caffeine free diet beverage like Coke or root beer. What’s the odds of that one? Good luck!

Yep, that's me dragging a 12-pk of CFDC on board, every time.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MsSoCalCruiser said:

There’s no caffeine in root beer. 

9 hours ago, MsSoCalCruiser said:

Sprite Zero is a caffeine free diet beverage that has been available on all of the Princess cruises I've taken over the past year. I just wish they would add it as a choice in the OceanNow delivery menu.

1 hour ago, canadarocks said:

There’s no caffeine in root beer. 

Some do, some don’t.  Barqs, Coke’s root beer brand, does have caffeine.  A&W does not.  Nor does Mug, Pepsi’s brand. (Checking some leading brands quickly.)

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, BDevilCruiser said:

Some do, some don’t.  Barqs, Coke’s root beer brand, does have caffeine.  A&W does not.  Nor does Mug, Pepsi’s brand. (Checking some leading brands quickly.)

I stand corrected. Did not know that Barq’s had caffeine, thanks.

How about a caffeine free coke (not to include the word diet)?  Sprite (or similar) is nothing more than sugar carbonated water.  I know....so is any soda.

I've actually weaned myself off of soda with carbonated water (San Pellegrino.  Expensive habit (lol).

7 minutes ago, cr8tiv1 said:

How about a caffeine free coke (not to include the word diet)?  Sprite (or similar) is nothing more than sugar carbonated water.  I know....so is any soda.

I've actually weaned myself off of soda with carbonated water (San Pellegrino.  Expensive habit (lol).

same - and SP is about the same price as a beer!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ellipooh said:

Yep, that's me dragging a 12-pk of CFDC on board, every time.

I usually bring a 12 pack of diet A&W root beer even though I always have a soda package. I just can’t handle too much caffeine anymore. Unfortunately, on my next cruise, I will be flying to the port so I won’t be able to bring my usual.

5 hours ago, cr01s13r3 said:

Sprite Zero is a caffeine free diet beverage that has been available on all of the Princess cruises I've taken over the past year. I just wish they would add it as a choice in the OceanNow delivery menu.

Thank you for the suggestion, but I only drink Sprite if I’m sick. 😂

3 hours ago, cr8tiv1 said:

I would be happy with caffeine free coke. I only drink sprite when I’m sick. I’ve never tried San Pellegrino. Is it really sparkly? 

10 minutes ago, MsSoCalCruiser said:

I would be happy with caffeine free coke. I only drink sprite when I’m sick. I’ve never tried San Pellegrino. Is it really sparkly? 

Bubbly enough.  Cons:  smaller bottle than Perrier.  AND it seems that only Room Service and Good Spirits carry the bottle.

Personally, I would prefer Pepsi caffeine free, but they stopped producing this a long time ago.  Coke continues to have a caffeine free version for Mormans (Later Day Saints), especially for those in Hawaii (Polynesian Cultural Center/Brigham Young University West Campus).

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, MsSoCalCruiser said:

Unfortunately, on my next cruise, I will be flying to the port so I won’t be able to bring my usual.

Find yourself a Walgreens on the way…

• Like 1