LIVE - To Vero Beach and (then the) BEYOND -- January 29, 2023

mac_tlc

4 hours ago, CruisinBanka said:

I’m sure they are all great but any head waiter recommendations in Luminae? We board this Sunday. Thanks!

Our waiter was Gerald from the Philippines. He has three more cruises until his vacation, so one more after yours. 

2 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

Have to agree I loved the Raspberry, Pistachio desert and would usually have it a couple times on a curies.      Already too much chocolate on the desert menu.

Ha Ha. My wife has never said such a thing! But I have, I usually have the non-chocolate option. 

She did finally try the Chocolate Pill from DB’s menu and it was meh. 

mac_tlc

4 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

Have to agree I loved the Raspberry, Pistachio desert and would usually have it a couple times on a curies.      Already too much chocolate on the desert menu.

Yes, it was a nice change from all the chocolate.  I love chocolate as much as the next person, but in small amounts!

2 hours ago, mac_tlc said:

Ha Ha. My wife has never said such a thing! But I have, I usually have the non-chocolate option. 

mac_tlc

I was wondering if you would report on that.  The name certainly doesn't sound very enticing.

mac_tlc

That's how I feel about the chocolate sphere dessert in Luminae. Dramatic presentation, not particularly satisfying taste wise. 

• Like 1

mac_tlc

Sorry to hear .. I was going to try it and now may just give a miss.   On the other hand.   I tried his starter and main ONCE -- really wasn't to my tasted.    Will try the Duck but would have preferred the corn soup hot.    (Maybe I can talk them into sticking it in the microwave. )

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jim_Iain said:

Sorry to hear .. I was going to try it and now may just give a miss.   On the other hand.   I tried his starter and main ONCE -- really wasn't to my tasted.    Will try the Duck but would have preferred the corn soup hot.    (Maybe I can talk them into sticking it in the microwave. )

Since the soup was chilled, we decided against it. Definitely would have tried it if it was warm/hot. 

mac_tlc