Anthem Toiletries Question

I never thought I would be asking something like this, but it will be our first cruise since pre-Covid and my little grand daughters have suddenly "grown-up".  What does RCCL Anthem provide as far as shampoo, conditioner, soaps, etc?  We will all be in balcony cabins.  We have been on Celebrity which still provides the small bottles of fairly nice products, but I do not know about Anthem.  Please advise.  Thank you.

Anthem and all Royal ships have for non suite cabins an all-in-one body wash, shampoo that is mounted in the shower.  I personally don't like it.

My DH will sometimes use this but I always bring my own toiletries.  

Small bars of hand soap are also provided.  Small tubes of body lotion and hair conditioner sometimes have to request from room steward.

Edited by Sunshine3601

12 minutes ago, teacherman said:

I never thought I would be asking something like this, but it will be our first cruise since pre-Covid and my little grand daughters have suddenly "grown-up".  What does RCCL Anthem provide as far as shampoo, conditioner, soaps, etc?  We will all be in balcony cabins.  We have been on Celebrity which still provides the small bottles of fairly nice products, but I do not know about Anthem.  Please advise.  Thank you.

I think all the ships are the same. JS and up has better toiletries  ... or if you are over 340 pts.

1 maybe 2 round bars of soap and one combo dispenser in the shower. 

Bring your own.

39 minutes ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

They should bring what they use at home.  The stuff in the shower I don’t use at all. It’s very drying even to use as a body wash 

Used it to do hand wash some stuff not being sent to laundry.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, njkruzer said:

Used it to do hand wash some stuff not being sent to laundry.

I bring a small bottle of what I use at home because I like the smell better than the stuff in the shower, but I have also used it to wash out things when my stuff ran out.  I would never use on my hair!

I'm usually not picky about using whatever's provided by the hotel or cruiseline... probably a guy thing.  I do use their all-in-one stuff in the shower but bring travel size (i.e. leftover hotel) conditioner because the all-in-one stuff dries my hair out over the course of a week.

I wash my hands a lot and use bar soap on my face in the shower, and I've never had a problem getting extra soap from the steward.

But anyone picky about bath and hair products should probably bring what they like if staying in a balcony or lower.

On all our Anthem sailings including the one we just sailed (01/13/23) just ask the steward and they have small bottles of shampoo, conditioner etc. Suites get upgraded brands.

All showers have the generic wall pump omni-wash stuff as well.