Prima / Live / Solo / Feb - 5-12 - 2023...

sid_9169

Good morning from cold, but at least not rainy, Atlanta... Only one more day of work at the 'ol salt mine before getting the real vacation started!... Will today's work day descend into chaos, or will I slide into the weekend on a cloud?... Find out here, as well as what's for lunch on this "free lunch Friday"... 

• Like 14

1 hour ago, sid_9169 said:

Good morning from cold, but at least not rainy, Atlanta... Only one more day of work at the 'ol salt mine before getting the real vacation started!... Will today's work day descend into chaos, or will I slide into the weekend on a cloud?... Find out here, as well as what's for lunch on this "free lunch Friday"... 

Find out on the next episode of As The Rug Unfurls (cue soap opera intro music) 😁

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

14 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

img_1_1674260721919.jpg

When I was much, much younger I was waiting in my parents car and wanted to see what that thing was that mommy used to light her cigarettes.  Stuck my pinkie finger in the car cigarette lighter and burned the crap out of it.  I guess I didn't have logical thinking back then.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Let's try something new... Sort of like "open line Friday"... Is there anything specific about the Prima that you'd like to know? I'll do my best to find out the answer for you...

***Probably will not attend any of the on board entertainment, so anything but that... 

And, go!...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Let's try something new... Sort of like "open line Friday"... Is there anything specific about the Prima that you'd like to know? I'll do my best to find out the answer for you...

***Probably will not attend any of the on board entertainment, so anything but that... 

And, go!...

I know you've got a bunch of specialty dining planned but I'd love to see all the included food options - especially breakfast and lunch. Thanks!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

And, go!...

I don't see a Cellars Wine Bar on Prima. So, where do they do wine tastings?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Beav1279 said:

I know you've got a bunch of specialty dining planned but I'd love to see all the included food options - especially breakfast and lunch. Thanks!

I'm going to try and cover ALL the dining, or as much as humanly possible... 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Checked in for my flight. Apparently there was a flight change I didn't know about. They've got me booked on one of those massive planes with the three rows in the middle of the plane. I thought they only used those for coast to coast type flights. Hopefully this one isn't packed with kids as you often experience flying to Orlando...

Screenshot_20230203-110344.png

• Like 5